Thread: Graphics not good in X-Men Destiny game

Graphics not good in X-Men Destiny game

I have noticed that this game is not good in graphics at all. I was just plating the game yesterday and I found the graphics to be pretty ordinary or I can say that it is below average as well. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got important information on the same so that’s what I want to say here. I created the thread so that I can tell you all about the same and hence I am telling the same information for you all as well. Please do let me know about your comments as well.

Re: Graphics not good in X-Men Destiny game

Quote Originally Posted by Gulika View Post
    I have noticed that this game is not good in graphics at all. I was just plating the game yesterday and I found the graphics to be pretty ordinary or I can say that it is below average as well. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got important information on the same so that’s what I want to say here. I created the thread so that I can tell you all about the same and hence I am telling the same information for you all as well. Please do let me know about your comments as well.
    Yes the game is actually based on cmic games x men series and hence what I think that it is a comic game so developing good graphic si not worth it many gamers would like to play it in the normal sketch mode that we get to see in the game. so that’s what I want to say here. now that’s my opinion on the topic and hence what I think is that everybody will agree with me over the same and instead of critizing the game and telling everyone to not to play it rather we must focus on the game and also enjoy it that’s what I want to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Yes the game is actually based on cmic games x men series and hence what I think that it is a comic game so developing good graphic si not worth it many gamers would like to play it in the normal sketch mode that we get to see in the game. so that’s what I want to say here. now that’s my opinion on the topic and hence what I think is that everybody will agree with me over the same and instead of critizing the game and telling everyone to not to play it rather we must focus on the game and also enjoy it that’s what I want to say here.
    Yes I agree with you now these days people are used to the high end graphics that people normally see in these days game and hence they want that type of quality in every other game which is not possible at all that’s what I think here, so do think about the same some games look good in the way they are hope you do understand what I am saying here.

I think you must complain this to the developers instead of reporting here, that’s what I feel here. since they are the ones who have actually developed the game and brushed it so its not us who have developed the game. so better go there and complain to them about the same they will surely respond to you about their problems and all.