Thread: Downloaded Street Fighter 4 demo and it was just a benchmark

Downloaded Street Fighter 4 demo and it was just a benchmark

Hello guys I just download a demo of Street Fighter 4 and was excited to play it and I found out that it is just an benchmark so what was that? I even tried number of other games and everything was the same can anyone tell me what’s going on what’s wrong with this?

Re: Downloaded Street Fighter 4 demo and it was just a benchmark

I don’t know what’s wrong with you what are you talking about I am just not able to understand anything about this I have never faced such problem till today I have been playing and downloading from such a long time but never found anything like this now don’t know what are you facing and why this is absolutely strange.

May be its just an coincidence that whichever game you have downloaded dint had any demo version and so you have been getting that and I cant think about anything about this, that’s true that this really sounds strange for the first time.

I would be asking you to try the Bulletstorm demo I think that would give you what you have been looking for and that’s the best thing whenever I am downloading the demo I download this version itself and everything works fine so I would be suggesting you the same and would be hoping that it would work with you too.

Ahh I don’t think that the Bulletstorm demo is a good choice because i think that these demo does has bugs and it keeps asking for the weird cd key I don’t know why, I have downloaded many of the games and I have found that each one of them does have some or the other problem and it is really very irritating and I don’t understand that why they have been always so frustrating why the bugs are never solved.

That's not at all a problem with me. I have also downloaded a demo and i have got a pure demo and it is really very nice i dont know what you are talking about? This is really something strange for me and i have been thinking a lot over your query and then tried to download some of more demo and it was looking fine so i think that the only problem is with the link from where you have been downloading anyways just mail about this once to the technical support and ask them why is it happening hope they would be helping you about this.