Thread: creating Your Own Mutant In X-Men Destiny

creating Your Own Mutant In X-Men Destiny

I want to customize my own character in x-men destiny game can you help me out in doing this???? I also want my character have the power inherited from other characters???????? And also want my character to look the way I want…

Re: creating Your Own Mutant In X-Men Destiny

Right out of the gate where the actual fun of this game begins, you are suppose to choose any one character from 3 different character template in its place of creating and customizing your own UNIQUE character. I went with the cleanser who seems to be a little uncertain of becoming the extraordinarily character.

Time Travel: This is your outfit Dirk. The life preserver is the most excellent bit, just in case you by chance travel into an ocean or... something. This is what I got….i will post you new tips as soon as possible

X-Men secret is out! : On subject, it'd be fine if the abilities/skill/mutation are all fleshed out, autonomous of the character you chose, and from there you will eventually create your own mutant from the floor up. For example, there won't be pre-defined course - I don't have to choose the telepathic Girl' to make use of telekinesis. I can make use of 'Little Boy' and nurture him up in to 'Mind Burst Man', or 'Flame Flinger' for lack of a cooler name, depending on what choice I am mounting in my mutation….

X-Men: Destiny has finally landed on console (and DS), and in research for that, developer Silicon Knights out a series of trailer delve deeper into the legend of story and game play. Players opt to begin the game as three existing mutants, as you're have hesitation and you are well aware by now, but each character's power can be supplemented by X-genes, allowing players to use the powers of famous X-Men characters. The X-genes you equip will also affect the course of the story, so it isn't a game play exclusive feature. While you are not allowed to make your own custom mutant, there is a very little scope of customization in Destiny, and you'll ultimately choose which side of the war you'd prefer to fight in: with the X-Men or the Brotherhood of Mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar!nath View Post
    I want to customize my own character in x-men destiny game can you help me out in doing this???? I also want my character have the power inherited from other characters???????? And also want my character to look the way I want…
    Same here

Do you know any sites where I can customize my own character ? I really REALLY want to customize it