Thread: Relationship between characters in X-Men Destiny

Relationship between characters in X-Men Destiny

I want to purchase the X-Men Destiny so I have decided to know more about this game, so I want to know is this game have the relation similar to the Persona 3 or Persona 4 is that any relation of this game is with Dragon Age and or Mass Effect. So if you guys have any information about these then please suggest me about this issue.

re: Relationship between characters in X-Men Destiny

According to me there is the relation in the story type that there is the connection for the own off how it is depending on the handled. Since it is the rule that one have to follow the behaviors of its fore parents so there is some kinds of relation about its X-Parent is easily seen over here. And also there is the best relation is seen in the male and the female of the Love and which finally leads to the combat among the other who is interfering between them.

There are the chances for the relationship. Because lot of people would say yes there should be the date with Jean, Emma or Betsy. However if the story ids itself have some value then the relationship is malleable and also the character will gain more power, and they can give the hugs and shove.

There are seen more mutant affairs between several important people. However Mystique herself as a main villain as she is of over 100 years old is the mother of the villain Graydon Creed and also adoptive mother of the hero Rogue. She is forced to dispose of Nightcrawler, but lift up Rogue for a number of existences.