Thread: Pre-cut scenes of Director Mode in Driver San Francisco

Pre-cut scenes of Director Mode in Driver San Francisco

Is it me or is the way director really, really, really horrible? I am constantly trying to avoid all these thick cuts pre-made! It is very frustrating! Ubisoft is there any way you can create a patch so we can put our own courts where we want it? That would be awesome!

Re: Pre-cut scenes of Director Mode in Driver San Francisco

I wish that was a bit a little easier to remove car cameras instead of setting the start point / end-camera editing and was wondering if u did enough to remove the camera is automatic. At least that's my experience. Does anyone have any secrets to share? Keep out of the "shit" though. Film director is really amazing in terms of what u can out of it - it requires u to put the time itself.

Home clip with his first camera and the time (remember that if the car is going to far it will go to the camera to auto), so as to shun the use of camera settings to regulate the time to discover the clip automatic camera cuts while you find a pause and after that regulate the analog sticks! Then add the new camera after that. If there is a clip of one! Seconds long or less rapid fluctuation also makes a camera rewind back to your camera go discover pause it and after that regulate its length to be longer than just utilize this place as the camera angle or whatever after that resume until clip!

That's the way I've been doing, but as you said, it is tedious especially since there are cameras automatically placed along the whole way. For those split second / blip that would be good to just delete them and run the anterior chamber.

My guess is that the reflections did not want to spend much of their time to FD, especially because the series was getting a separate review (after Tanner got rid of DPL, added two periods of time, etc..) However, if this game goes much more commercial, I'm sure we can expect a much greater emphasis on the City in the near future.

My feeling is that the filmmaker is completely broken, or end up at best. It is contrary to common sense and extremely annoying while you make key frames at random. I was an avid video at D3, have been making skate videos 4 years, and I cannot discover a way to work this. I close with a lot of fast edits, all of which become non-editable. What a mess. I will place these tips into practice, but I have my qualms. It should not be so difficult. What the producers do not realize is that if the filmmaker was easy to use and full of options.

My PS3 is not configured yet online, so I'm trying to SOL FD, for now, but it definitely sounds like it was put in the background. Too bad he did not have a team to focus solely on getting to be the best possible film director.

Instant Replay and FD should have been in the game by default, but Ubisoft wanted players to go online to unlock it. Very underrated feature, and I agree, have a very user friendly Director of film fans can pay to create better content faster and easier to put online.