Thread: The main villain in X-Men Destiny

The main villain in X-Men Destiny

I am a very huge fans of X-Men Destiny recently I have hear about the new release, so I’m very much excited about this and I want to know more about this game. The main thing I want to know who will be the main villain in X-Men Destiny. So you guys have the information then please let me know.

Re: The main villain in X-Men Destiny

According to me there are the chances for the Stryker or Master Mold or maybe they both will be the main villain. Since they both are well known for the face the human hatred of mutants. There is other chances for the Apocalypse also may he also will be the one which is suits for the villain role.

According to the people vote I have seen that there are more chances for the Apocalypse and after that there is the second runner up for the villain is for the Mr. Sinister, also the people have decided to place William Stryker, Master Mold, Shadow King, Bastion so there are this much of chances for the villain in the X-Men Destiny.

There are the variations if you want to place someone at the main place for the main role of the villain, there are the people whose want to see the Stryker at the main role and some where it is seen that some people want Cameron Hodge to be the main villain, and there is the other groups of people who want to place the Shadow King for that. Because of their good or evil characters.

As per my choice I like the Mr Sinister is well suited for this main role of the villain since it is better one as compare to the shadows. And after all the Magne was already the main villain for the first parts and some crazy twist Mr Sinister become the main villain for this X-Men Destiny. And once after fighting with Magneto he becomes one of the supporting characters, so there is no main villain if he becomes the supporting character so there is the Mr Sinister well fitted to this role.