Thread: Locations in X-Men Destiny

Locations in X-Men Destiny

Hello guys I am here with the new question about this game. This is about the location in this game. The Marvel Universe is a great position. Where do you would like to depart (in addition NYC)? I would like to go on the way to the Savage Land toward hang in the company of Ka-Zar.

Re: Locations in X-Men Destiny

X-mansion of free roam, some parts of New York (but I want to completely destroy and between 90% of the buildings, the astral plane, forest, m asteroid, wilderness, Muir Island. One of my biggest problems with MUA2 was that the environments do not have a real comic book feel to me. kind of felt like the characters was just dropped into the real world. Of course the story that really took that factor, but for this game, I would like see more "comic world" locations.

All the X-Mansion. Convention characters cannot go into pending Everyplace X-Men. X-Men are able to go somewhere. I think that's what was missing MUa2 who had none of the classic places to play that we all loved from the comic book and walk around the tower Stark boring very fast.

Yes MUA had a lot of traditional sites mua2 not Helicarrier asgard shield as a result mua2 Skrull empire came to perceive a DC, NY, and a parking lot that was waiting to perceive new places in the comic story of the Avengers mansion would have been nice . No water level does not mean that Namor. He did not really matter much Atlantis level, but something about the water level is always equal to "SUX" in the minds of the players. Lack of space is a necessity, instead of taking so many great X-Men story is there. We definitely need an asteroid M classic, if only for a base of the Brotherhood. I would say if there is water power levels based on water, but they are not needed for characters with the other branches. I still found it odd that the Human Torch in Atlantis in the MUA, no matter how hard he tried to suspend belief.

Well from the 60 until now usually treated as ten years in the Marvel Universe (for the Fantastic Four, X-Men, Hulk, Avengers and so everything became about ten years in the comics). So if we follow that really only spent a year or two in each suit, and some characters changed much more.

I’d state X men locals just, there's enough as there is, and they all could probably stage a presentation. Not too much savage terrain, more Mutant town areas and superb measured mission based areas. I could adoration to see a savage terrain level. It gives the devs to demonstrate off the wonder of their representation motor. Enjoy the DC level in MUA2, or the bush demo level in Wolverine. Liberate meander Genosha assuming that you decide on the Brotherhood or Xavier Institute provided that you decide on the X Men. With missions set in special areas like District X, Muir Island, Asteroid M and The Savage Land.

I loved the way MUA2 was fundamentally in this present reality. I feel that it keeps it more crushed to be similar to that as contradicted to astoundingly fantastical situations for example the Savage Land. X-men legends did this well as well. When I played #2 it felt yummy to me. I don’t would like to battle outsiders. I know it’s authoritative with the funnies, but I look after a more reasonable go at. MUA2 was too confined in how you moved through the event. I would give just about anything to see territories that are more strategic, such as Force Unleashed. There were perilous ranges where you would be able to bounce up to move toward getting hidden articles and questions that you would be able to cover up behind for security. Actually having domains to stroll through is too dull.

I’d prefer to see some whole-world destroying dominions myself. Since we go a touch more in part than the MUA amusements and make it so each manufacturing is fit to be dropped in, then a besieged out metro builds a heck of a play area. It would be able to even make something as utilized up as NYC have a unique feel to it basically resulting from the fact that even if the metro is precisely how it is in practical reality (or funny globe), its destruction will fluctuate from whatever possible games/movies, so it will appear like revamped.