Thread: what you are expecting from X-Men Destiny

what you are expecting from X-Men Destiny

Hi everyone I didn’t play this game yet and I am sure many of you are also waiting to play this game. So before playing this game what you are expecting from this game. Please share your opinion here so even everyone will get some information about this game. What is present in it and what’s new would like to see in this game.

Re: what you are expecting from X-Men Destiny

I wish in favor of a online portion.. It's an absolute necessity! An exceptional diversion is consistently made terrific with within the web based world. It joins replay capacity. It appears prefer Activision's whole Marvel amusements have consistently expected to have life span and constantly actually decided on spotting funny books, or collectibles in the story mode and that just goes thus far. Uniting multiplayer will join perpetual life span. Then again one more thing-its determined to be disagreeable for individuals off but I need Jean. But also the original X-men. Give us Angel and Cyclops, Beast and Iceman! If you don't mind don’t give it a chance to unequivocally be a ‘create a character’ event, being as how what grander buzz does you get than to have the capacity to play as your top pick element? It unequivocally makes the recreation feel more official and surrounding preferable.

What I really want a superhero game is similar to the prototype. I want a city to explore. But not like in Spider-Man games where all you do is turn around (although the fun / / diehard fan Spidy here). I would like a game where you can break things and things fly, fly, teleport, etc. at any point to find a nice corner and change my identity secret. Multiplayer would be overwhelming, no doubt. But things online. They are starting to get to me. Everyone is doing it, Star Wars, DC Comics, the city of heroes, wow, supposedly DBZ. I want to pay money for a game and that is the end of the line cost shit to me. LAN all the way, I want a fast-paced game, as I suggested Prototype or X-Men Origins: Wolverine. That would be awesome in multiplayer.

I would like this create a character on the way to play a role similar to magma (Allison) did within xml! I want it to be presently similar to that. And I wish for all my favorites playable in addition. Jean. And I would like new characters to obtain their shot.

No MMO through monthly fee. Angel / Archangel! It is one of my three favorite characters through Gambit and Nightcrawler, and even though I enjoyed the last two in xml2 and MUA2 (I'm still very happy that you chose to include Gambit from there), I miss Angel. It's a shame that members of a character so popular and the foundation has not been played yet. It is true that the flight is difficult to represent and their power play is not practical, but it is a must! If Angel / existing hero are not directly reproducible, please let fly in the powersets / customization. If it is a game similar to MUA (doubt), please do not bother with mergers or other things that are really fresh and original, but necessarily limit the number of characters. The X-Men has a number of important characters, after all. A mass effect, as it would be great, in fact I imagine extremely well.

I hope that adaptation is not universal. If we will customize our mutants I would like to have an option on all the details related to my character. For example, after choosing the power of. "Control of time" I want to be even able to choose a color for the ray (or do not want white, blue gold), all the way to choose the color of the eyes of my character.

I want a change of costume options; maybe have a section where you can create a costume from scratch, or choose real suit X-Men (maybe). A change in camera position should be considered, like instead of having a view of the sky above your head, what more closely, for example, similar to the infamous camera angle. In addition, please add more variety to the fighting, many combos I want to run some, issues with the powers and of course we have chosen a variation on the real power and choice.

Actually I would like to see 3 latest custom X-Men within this game. Jean must be within. Mutually pink tk and telepathy and fiery powers. Tk shield and journey. The majority dominant person and are able to lift up also so much through tk and control additional people.

I presently consideration of three characters (apart from Angel) who are not simple to comprise within a MUA sort of game save for possibly will work within this game: Canonball ! Magik ! Warlock ! The three have extremely unique powersets / abilities that possibly will work actually well within a one character game: charge and flight in favor of Canonball, demon convocation used for Magik, transformations in support of Warlock.

That's like what they have in Fable. I'm kind of uncertainty on that one. I prefer to choose how my character is not my actions are doing. The game is able to change is something we have always been discussing. You are supposed to be able to get more defensive / offensive peaceful / aggressive actions as you choose. In the midst of technology what it is nowadays and what they are doing through video games, the majority surely Warlock. The developers are pushing the envelope on what they can with current consoles and are doing incredible things. I think I could handle the programming of a form of technological change and the creature from another planet.

They possibly will utilize his shape shifting capability in favor of a variety of moves. Plus he possibly will have a health siphoning shift; really I consider the developers would comprise a lot of enjoyable producing moves in favor of a flexible personality similar to Warlock.