Thread: Can character are able to fly in X-Men Destiny

Can character are able to fly in X-Men Destiny

Hello guys I am having one question about this game? I know this game is released but I didn’t play it up till now. But my query is regarding to character. Sorry if it will be a stupid question but I want to know can the character are able to fly in this game. I am totally noob for this game. So please guide me and do you guys would like to see flying character in this game.

Re: Can character are able to fly in X-Men Destiny

Within the demo exposed all the way through that man through the weird ears, Aimi had a huge screen clearing power that permissible her toward hover/fly. However that was simply at what time she did that power which consumed the complete blue (power?) bar. I think characters with shadow matter are by default capable to travel through teleporting (as seen in the opening cinematic). Yet, we as well saw footage of Adrian in the companionship of black/red angel wings; as a result I suspect aerial battle will be within this game.

So far it seems that only can fly or float for the projection of the shadow energy and matter (I guess the wings was picture this) X-shifts. I doubt you can actually make our means of transport such as density control would make a mutant a problem if not totally ineffective.

Good question, I've also been thinking about it. The angel is shown as flying in one of the trailers, while hurting those affected by its wings, which leads to the point where it can, unfortunately, only one attack and not a half. I look bad though. I hope the characters can fly. Flying was one of the main things I really liked X-Men Legends 1 and 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2. Flying would be great, but only if it serves some purpose. I have found very useful in the MUA or MUA2. Almost never flew. Xml2 XML and at least it was useful for solving puzzles and half travel faster.