Thread: Multiplayer game mode in X-Men Destiny

Multiplayer game mode in X-Men Destiny

X-Men Destiny end being a single player game only. It would be better if there is a online multiplayer mode in the game. That would make it much better. Because here we can play with our friends online and compete in several matches. I do not understand why the game developer has removed the mulitplayer mode from it. This must be present. What do you think about this.

I'm thinking about online multiplayer was quiet possible. It does not matter if they give local cooperative mode or not. I'd love to have a lot of different types of multiplayer game levels in it.The game is quiet awesome. When there are games like this it is essential that the game company must add a multiplayer mode in it. Or else there is nothing to do when you are done with playing. You cannot replay the same thing again and again all the time.

The game should be a single player with a multiplayer mode. I would also like a co-op mode, mostly because we rarely have a fun in this action adventure by playing with others. I think in the single player mode only the X mens are performing. We can simply take different characters and play with our friends or family. Most of the games today comes with various modes, then why X-Men lacks the same.