Thread: Horde 2.0 in gears of war 3

Horde 2.0 in gears of war 3

Well this is the new mod that has been developed for the game and hence let me give tyou some details about the same, so what I am saying is that it has various features like Random Waves, Money System, 50 Waves, Barricades. Out of which random waves and bosses are done rest all are pending that’s what I am saying here. the download for this mod will be available soon and the playable maps with the mod is gridlock and also the gridlock night. So hope you all did have a good look at the same and also if you want more information on that then I would say that you visit the official page of the gears of war 3 and you will get all the information there only, that’s what I am saying here.

Re: Horde 2.0 in gears of war 3

Quote Originally Posted by Tawannah View Post
    Well this is the new mod that has been developed for the game and hence let me give tyou some details about the same, so what I am saying is that it has various features like Random Waves, Money System, 50 Waves, Barricades. Out of which random waves and bosses are done rest all are pending that’s what I am saying here. the download for this mod will be available soon and the playable maps with the mod is gridlock and also the gridlock night. So hope you all did have a good look at the same and also if you want more information on that then I would say that you visit the official page of the gears of war 3 and you will get all the information there only, that’s what I am saying here.
    Horde has always been my favorite and after that coems the beats mode, so I will surely have a look at the same as soon as they will be out. So thanks a lot for giving me that information o nthe same that’s what I want to say here. I hope they will be putting up the choice of weapon choice in the game that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Horde 2.0 in gears of war 3

For the weapons I think it will be Weapon choice will only be primary + secondary weapon. So once you got the primary weaposn then only youcan opt for the secondary weapon only, so that’s the feature. It will be interesting to see how well it does check for the crowd controllong the crowd controlling feature has always been a issue with the GOW, hope so the same issue is not repeated here.