Thread: False advertisement by turbine about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

False advertisement by turbine about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I don’t know what’s the problem with the developers of the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard. So that’s what I am saying here. they had said yesterday that the pre order code will be made available and they are not working yet I don’t know whats the problem with them, why they are resorting to such kind of activities I am not understanding at all. so what you all have to say about the same, I know many game lovers like me will be sad hearing this news and that’s a common factor.

Re: False advertisement by turbine about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    I don’t know what’s the problem with the developers of the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard. So that’s what I am saying here. they had said yesterday that the pre order code will be made available and they are not working yet I don’t know whats the problem with them, why they are resorting to such kind of activities I am not understanding at all. so what you all have to say about the same, I know many game lovers like me will be sad hearing this news and that’s a common factor.
    Yes that’s a false advertisement done by the developers to promote the game and I don’t know if that will be benefiting them in the long run that’s a question that we will have to wait for to get an answer about the same. so lets see what are their next plans on this.

Re: False advertisement by turbine about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Well I wouldn’t blame the developers for this since you had a long time in your hands for the pre order and you are doing it now. Then tell me how is that possible if you all think about it right now. That’s the question I want to ask you all. so any answers that you have on the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same. I would blame you for whatever has happened with the pre order that’s what I am saying here. don’t feel bad but probably you must have missed out the correct time to pre order that’s what the case can be.

Since the game is going to release today so the system might have got filled up with the orders that’s what I think and hence that’s the reason why the pre order code is not working at all, so that’s what the case can be here and nothing else. I hope you do read my suggestion properly and hence that’s what I think would be the ideal thing for you.

Yes there is a return policy developed by the developers and I think that’s the way you should go with that’s what I feel here, now what I am saying is that if you are not getting the game right now then they will send the money back to your account and then you can order the game lately that’s one method that you can apply and the other possibility can be the one that is given above that’s for sure can be the possibility, so I hope you have got the necessary suggestions for whatever answer you were looking out for and hence that’s the answer from my side for you.

What are you all guys talking that is simply not understandable, all I know is that I got a mail from the developer claming that the pre order will be available on 26th September so rush before it late and so when I went to pre order the code was not matching at all and mind you this is not only happening with me but thousand of the gamers, so I am not mad to come and post a thread over this issue, I hope its calear for all who are listening to me right now. Also we don’t get the privilege to pre order as soon as it is out in the stores we don’t get it. so stop telling that, now if you have anything to say then do post it out here.

Just tell me what you were doing from June 7 - September 26? You had got such a long time and you did not pre order that’s not our mistake and neither is of the developer.

For your information I had earlier pre ordered the game I knew that’s things like this can happen at the end moment of time and hence I chose to be safe by pre ordering it soon, who wants to get in to the mess like the one user is in right now. It is better to be safe and sound by preordering the game as soon as possible that’s what I think here, hope you all do agree with me over here on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

I think you must have a chat with the turbine people about the same and they will get the issue fixed for you that’s what I think. So do as what I have suggested you and that’s what you should be doing. Ask them to get your issue fixed as soon as possible for you either by a mail or a PM things will get sorted out as soon as possible I suppose so you can give a try for the same and expect that a solution can get out as soon as possible, so do work on the said solution that I have given you, hope so that was of great use for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Yes it is working now I have checked it currently and everything is working perfectly out and so I would advise you to check with the game and get the game, that’s what I want to say here.

Some of the users of the game have reported a bug as well, so if a key is not working well for the pre order then it can be a bug as well for the game. so be careful of all these I hope all the bugs like these will also have been fixed. That’s what I think here.