Thread: Less online players on gears of war 3 multiplayer

Less online players on gears of war 3 multiplayer

I was just seeing that how many people are online to play gears of war 3 but I found that this is pretty low. Can somebody explain that why this is so?

Re: Less online players on gears of war 3 multiplayer

As this is a new game and this is possible that players are still playing the single player. As this becomes more famous then number of online players will increase. This is the only reason for this and I don’t think that there is any other reason for this.

I also agree that the number of players online will increase by the time. Other this one more thing that I experience in this game is the classic gun is not very interesting and you will not be really useful when you run out of bullets in your other weapons. The Boltok is the most powerful gun in the game. If there is a shot in the head then kill is assured. Unfortunately, the recharge time is quite high.

Some new weapons are to provide for veterans of the series for a broad grin. On the one introduced in addition to the chainsaw bayonet, a version of the Lancer with classic blade. By pressing the B button to begin no chain rattle on but your character sprints ahead with the knife on opponents to impale them. Do you get any direct hits during the run off? The new way to take the enemy on sight to target makes them ideal for long distances.

As people get attracted towards the game then you will be able to see more players online and you can have the fun of multiplayer mode. This is not only with this game. Every multiplayer game that has online multiplayer options have fewer players at the start but as game become popular and more people get aware of that then number of online players increases.

I am also waiting for the day when I can see more players online. Let’s see how many days it takes.

I encounter in this event is the standard firearm is not absolutely intriguing and you should not be quite functional when you used up shots in your different weapons. The Boltok is the most incredibly effective weapon in the event. In the event that there is a shot in the head then slaughter is guaranteed. Unfortunately, the energize time is all in all heightened.