Thread: Need to purchase the multiplayer preorder exclusively for MOW Vietnam?

Need to purchase the multiplayer preorder exclusively for MOW Vietnam?

I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. Well recently I have installed MOW Vietnam on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there is we need to preorder to the game so that we can play the multiplayer mode of the game? especially play the game with friend of three multiplayer maps where you can control the victory locations for winning. Let me know the speculation of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need to purchase the multiplayer preorder exclusively for MOW Vietnam?

According to me this particular game is made for the people who wanted to enjoy the Red Tide and the people who are unhappy because there is lack of the Co Op multiplayer into the Red Tide and also there will be lack of the real campaign into the Assulat Squad. So if you want the multiplayer setup like Assault Squad in Vietnam and you should look somewhere in the game. this particular game is developed for the person who are having totally different speculation in the game.

I wanted to know who is wanted to transfer the unit and it seems to displaying the message karl heinrich transferred Pak-40 to you and sometimes it will transfer the unit for you. It will make the nation who is using the N-clicking.

I think you have mentioned a valid point over here in this particular forum. According to me there are lots of people who are having the same thinking which you have stated over here. I have searched on the Google and I have come to know about that the developer of the game will simply release the 3 special edition map and they are not included into the original version of the game. I don’t know whether the thing which I have come to know whether it is true or false but I am wondering that we should wait for the responses from the developer of the game.

Recently I have purchased the preorder from Steam and I have come to know about that the standard edition will be included into Co Op multiplayer and the special edition will be included into PvP multiplayer. Also Co Op and other maps will not be included as a part of the Standard part of the game.

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here and I wanted tell you over here is that the information will be come true or false when this particular DLC is released. If it is not get happen than I think there are some of the kind of the Patch or update after nearby future. I am not sure but there is a possibility that PvP maps will be available for the standard edition and I think that there was extra features for the paying of the same. if you really wanted PvP and you have to purchase the Special Edition from the Steam and you have to wait for the possible future update.

Well if the above mentioned thing is going to happen than I am wondering that there will be pvp population in the game. but I don’t think so there will be proper kind of the multiplayer mode of the game for the Assault Squad. I recommend that you should purchase the special edition.