Thread: Non Steam version and DLC of MOW Vietnam

Non Steam version and DLC of MOW Vietnam

Well I wanted to discuss something with this particular game Men of War Vietnam. I like the Assault Squad and the MOW Vietnam will be available for Steam version or it will be non steam version of the game. as far as I know this particular DLC is available on Steam only. Assault Squad can be activated on the Steam there is no matter from where it is purchased. Now I wanted to know how it will work with the Vietnam? And let me know whether it was bought with the standard edition outside of the Steam upgrade with the special edition? Can I activate this particular game on Steam?

Re: Non Steam version and DLC of MOW Vietnam

As far as I know all the versions of the game can be activated on Steam and so that each every single person can purchase the DLC off Steam.

Well I have talked to the developer of the game and they have told me that they are working on the digital distributors which will allow most of the users so that they will be activated their copy on the Steam. I am expecting that it will take couple of days to complete the entire thing. if I will come across any useful information on this particular matter than i will tell you about.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. i wanted to know whether the Steam will recognize that I am having the special edition? When I have given a look on the upgrade pack then steam is saying nothing. Let me know if you are having any useful information on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

I have gone through the entire thing and I have come to know about that the GameSpy keys from the same pool for both the editions. Hence the standard edition will be activated on the Steam because there will not be difference between owners of the standard as well as special edition bought in the game. there will not be any Steam activation of the other copies which was planned and that there will be running of the technical problem.

Well I let you know that it was not working at all in the game since the Getgames was not working at all. I am suspecting that there was an issue which was concerned with the CD key of the game.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned over here and I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the useful information on this particular matter.

Thanks a lot friend for posting the speculation of yours over here. I have gone through the each and every post of this particular thread and I have decided that I will contact the developer of the game and ask about the ting which you are looking for. The developer of the game I am sure that they will provide the useful information on this particular matter.