Thread: Men of War: Vietnam : Why they don’t worth buying

Men of War: Vietnam : Why they don’t worth buying

Hey guys I have bought this game and I am having number of problem with this game my cd key don’t work even after paying my multiplayer browser is awful, The difficulty and bugs in this game are game-breaking no tutorial even after paying whats wrong with this game this game really don’t worth for what I have payed them it is really very irritating.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam : Why they don’t worth buying

I am really having lots of problem I am also regretting the time and day I have payed for this game it is really very irritating that’s true. I am having the same problem and I think that there is no solution because I have gone through number of threads which has been against them but I haven’t found anyone who would have solved this problem the only thing I have found is developers saying that they would be working hard over this and solving the problem and that would be done sooner. I don’t know when that sooner would be coming.

I don’t know anything about all this because I am not from one of you guys I am just apart this I am not having any problem and it is absolutely fine with me and it has been working nicely in all the ways when you are talking about the key it is working when you are talking about bugs I haven’t found any so I don’t think that there is any problem with this may be there is some problem in your pc and the game setup just try to install it with some different setup or in different pc and see if everything has been working fine I really wonder that why you have been facing this problem.

same here no problem at all anyways if you are getting the problem done worry about this there would be a patch very soon don’t worry and then you would get what you have been looking for. I have had been in discussion about the problems and the developers have said they would be solving them very soon.

I don’t think they can solve it there have been number of people who have been having the problem with the multiplayer thing and then I have saw guys asking for the refunds just check out this link Men of War: Vietnam : Refund Request. and see what guys have been saying and how much problem they are having. I don’t think that there problem of your problem would be solved your money has been gone into wrong hands sorry developers dint wanted to be harsh over you but you all haven’t been working nicely and so this is what you are deserving.

I don't know why the developers are making things go bad for them by own. It has been really a thing to be worried i have been really working hard to get the problem solved but i think that all the problems can only be solved by the developers itself the game is good but some of the guys including me are getting number of problems and many of the guys have been far away from the problem so i cant say much to the developers too. it is something with my luck too.