Thread: Summer trailer in Men of War: Vietnam

Summer trailer in Men of War: Vietnam

I have heard about the Summer trailer for Men of War: Vietnam and I hope that it would be really very nice and people would be really liking it a lot anyone over here has heard of it then please tell me about that and let me know if anything new is there and what all the developers have been trying to change in this game please help me?

Re: Summer trailer in Men of War: Vietnam

Well I haven’t heard about this till now and I am really wondering that this game would have changes that what changes it would be having? But I am sure whatever it would be it will really rock because i have heard it from long time that there would be some changes in the game and there would be really very much increase in the feature of this game and I would really love to that.

If you want to know about the changes and the game play in this version then I would be saying just go to youtube.com/watch?v=4oPs9bXbsJ0 and you will see what you want to. This is really a nice game and this would be one of the best games ever. And I would be really loving it a lot and I am sure with me all the players would be loving this game a lot. I know that there have been number of players playing this game from longtime and they have loved this game a lot and when now it would be having more development than this is really going to rock and this would be an amazing change and that’s for sure.

Really it is such an awesome game but why it isn’t having a multiplayer version that’s the sadness always rest everything is really very nice and It has been full entertaining.

Its is just something which i have been looking for and this is really awesome i have been really worried with many of the guys who have been talking about having so many problems so i am thinking that if these would be the problme which i would be facing then i would be really upset with this and it wont be something which i am actually looking for. I have saw the game video and i just want everything to work in that manner itself.