Thread: Men of War: Vietnamis the greatest game ever made in the history

Men of War: Vietnamis the greatest game ever made in the history

Hey guys what do you think about this game I have been playing this game from long time and I think that this is one of the best game and I need you views to know am I right or not everything has been working with other?

Re: Men of War: Vietnamis the greatest game ever made in the history

Well this game is nice but I don’t think that it is one of the best there are lot many games as such and they have been awesome in number of ways they are having really nice graphic and game play and there are many features and that is just awesome so I don’t think that there would be anything which would be making you guys feel like this is great game once you play all of them.

Oh really if you would be playing the games like battlefield and call of duty then I think you would just forget about this game and it is really very important to having a best graphic these days and this game is been lacking for that. And the other thing is there are number of problem with this game and it would be just never be compatible of the best games like them. And the other thing I would be saying is the company of heroes and a game like that are just so awesome that this game would take years to reach over there.

I don’t think that it is like that, it is a nice game as it has been developed to be like it is and it has been for the teens as you know and this is exactly what some of the teens have been looking for. This game has been working nicely may be the graphic is not good but there are very less bugs as compared to other games. And this game has been error free always so I would be saying that it is one of the best game regardless you think about that or no.

I would be saying that this game ias having all the feature what all the other games have been having and they are only lagging in the graphic and that would be covered very soon and this is definitely a very nice game.

Things would keep changing from person to person words would keep changing from person to person I I think that you don’t need to worry about others if you think that this game is awesome then just enjoy don’t ask to anyone because each one of us would be having different view and it would keep changing and it would make you more confused and that would really a trouble for you so I would be saying that you need to work on your like and know what you are liking and what not and do everything according to that forget what others would be thinking because everyone ahs different choice of game play and all so enjoy the game if you are liking it.

I and many of the players don't think that same because the amount of the problem this game has showed to use is something really frustrating and it would be never be accepted by any of the gamers and this is really very boring and i am never expecting such things to continue with this game.