Thread: Men of War: Vietnam : Must read this review before buying

Men of War: Vietnam : Must read this review before buying

What I think that each one of the player who wants to buy this game should read the review of this game before buying and not just watch the video and go to buy this game that would be a bad option what do you think friends? Comment on this and make this thread useful for other guys and give me some views too.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam : Must read this review before buying

Definitely this is true that before buying this game not only this game actually any game you need to read the complete review about the game and then go for it because may be when you see the video you may be feeling like the game is awesome and the videos are always 20% more then what the actual game would be like so I think that you need to read the review before go for the game and that is really very important factor.

The most important reason now I would be saying to read the review of this game is there have been people who have bought this game and due to some reason they have been asking for the refund they say they have been fooled by the developers. Developer said that this game would be multiplayer and it is actually not so I would be saying that before getting into any such act try to make out what’s wrong and is it true have a complete detail about the game and its previous version that would give you very much idea about everything and you can easily go for the game so I would be saying that the most important thing is to know how the game has been previously and what improvement they needed and do they have it now.

Above posters are absolutely right and I think the same. platformnation.com/2011/0...nam-review-pc/ this is the link where you can go and read the review for the game and see if there is anything you can get as you have been looking for. I have been loving this game a lot and so no bad comments about it and I would be saying if you want to know anything about this then you need to play this game.

Yap so that you must know that you dont have to buy this game because even if you are a regular member of this game you wont be treated as that ever you would have to pay with the bad game play lagging problem with the multiplayer and the funniest part is all the problems are with no solutions. that is really funny.