Thread: Men of War: Vietnam : Refund Request.

Men of War: Vietnam : Refund Request.

Guys I have just bought this game because of the multiplayer version and the multiplayer game play but I have been visiting the steam page always but I have never found anything like that till now so can you guys tell me what it is and will I ever get to play what I have been thinking and they have said that there is a multiplayer version and if not then I would be asking for my money back please.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam : Refund Request.

Well I think that there is no multiplayer version available it was just an advertisement that this multiplayer version would be coming sooner and even it was just said on some of the special editions only and the standard versions only stated co-op on the campaign. So I don’t think that this is a problem and it has been working out properly in that manner may be you got into wrong impression.

I don’t think that this would be possible that you would be getting the refund ever. This is not actually a developers fault this is actually a confusion from you and even if not I don’t think that there is any point where you can get the refund or so ever.

Nope this is not true at all because when there was a time of the pre ordering the game I don’t think there was any special edition and all I think this is just a cheating been done by them and they have to give me my money back I just thought to enjoy the multiplayer of this game rather I wasn’t so impressed with this game that I would be preordering this game and would be playing so I would be saying that please give me some true and legal comment which would make me feel or can prove that I am wrong and would give me what I am needing. If there was nothing or they were just advertising about this game they would have said something like coming soon and all and that would have made things clear.

Simple thing to tell you to try may these clear things off just copy the MP map of this game from any other MOW game and just paste it in your map folder and then you can start the multiplayer game on lan just try it out hope it would be working.

What I am thinking is that the game Men of War: Assault squad was made to be the series purely to be the single player and the co op campaign experience. And that is the way the advertisement is been done and we need to take care about it by self. These tricks are needed to be known by each one of us, because all the companies these days have number of tricks which would make us get fooled by their schemes and all and this is not only on the game cd or in technical field this is to be in the daily life also so we need to be aware of such thing and about the refund I don’t think that anyone these days believe in doing refunding once the cash has been paid and that too online so I think that it would be next to impossible.

I don’t think that you are the only one to face this problem I also totally agree. In fact, I bet Vietnam Multiplayer might be released as a DLC for MOW. And no problem now we need to be careful with this and I would be seeing to that It doesn’t happens again with me.

Hey guys just chill I think that all this is not a fake advertise I have saw somewhere that they have been working on this and they would be coming with the version which would be having multiplayer sooner so I think you don’t need to worry about this just have patients and give them some time you would be getting what you have been waiting for. I know that when you are paying for something and still not getting it then how you feel but I also know that the developers are not the cheaters there must have some problem occurred due to which they would have not released the version rather they would have came up with it so juts relax and give them some time.

Only one thing i would be saying over this that you wont get any refund. If you dont like the game then you have been wasting your money over this and now you cant do anything till the developers would be blessing you with the patch.