Thread: Men Of War Vietnam update

Men Of War Vietnam update

Well I have come to know about an interesting thing regarding this particular game Men Of War Vietnam. I have come to know about the developer of the game are trying to come to know about that they are supposed to fix the synchronization while playing the Co Op between the standard as well as special editions of the game. Let me know what do you thinking in this particular game. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Men Of War Vietnam update

I am not aware of the thing which you have mentioned over here but I wanted to tell you that if you have got any issue GameSpy server list then I recommend that you should simply run the entire game as administrator of the computer. now question is how to run the game as administrator? You should look for the exe file of the game and you have to click on the compatibility tab and simply click on the Run as Administrator of the computer. So try the same and let me know whether it was working for you.

So far there is no information regarding the game. Well I wanted to tell you that you will be able to get the DLC on the standard Edition to Special Edition. In the rest of the distribution you have to purchase any of the edition for you.

I agree with the thing which you have stated over here. if you have purchased the game from the Steam then only you will be able to purchase the same and play. Assault Squad is the Steam exclusive DLC and simply get around of the issue and it will allow you to activate the copy on the Steam irrespective of from where you have purchased. Let’s hope same thing will happen for this particular game also.

Well I really excited about the above mentioned thing and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

Looking at the thing which you have mentioned over here I wanted to tell you that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide useful information on this particular matter.