Thread: Men of War: Vietnam: Patch released?

Men of War: Vietnam: Patch released?

Guys I have been playing this game and I am having lots of problem in the game and I think that these problems can only be solved in the patch there are number of bugs in this game, so anyone with any idea when the patch would be released for this game? Please let me know.

Re: Men of War: Vietnam: Patch released?

I don’t know if there is any news about the patch but I think that it would be coming sooner and once the game is released the bugs are started to take the action and to solve them the game has to get some patch which would solve the problem. And that’s really very important to get the patch at the right time or people would start losing the interest in the game due to number of problem and this must be solved on a right time and this is the right time for this game to have a patch.

Hey friend I don’t know if there is a patch released or not but just yesterday my steam just downloaded something over 100mb's and I am not able to know what was that. Anyways I think that it was a patch and that has been installed in my game and I don’t know why I am feeling like things have changed in my game and that’s why I made myself that the patch has been released and I have got it.

Do you really think it is patch or it would be said as sync hotfix may be I am right I don’t know? I am hoping lots of things to be changed in patch so if you have really got lots of thing changed then I think you have really got the patch but I am not sure with that too that the patch is released or not.

Some where I have read that the developers have been working on it and it would be released in next month I don’t know if they have changed their schedule and released it now itself but the chances are very rare I don’t think that it was a patch. The patch is still to be come up and it would be having so many changes that you wont be thinking that you have got changes in your game but you would be knowing by yourself that there are so many changes.

I think that yes the patch has been released and you have got the right stuff on your pc because same thing has been with me and my friend so I think that we have got the patch and those who have been looking for it would get it too in some days.

As far as i can think i would say that they have been saying that they would be releasing the patch sooner and they haven't been launched till now so its a topic to be worried till now no happiness for those who have been waiting for the patch.