Thread: The digger in Gear of War 3

The digger in Gear of War 3

I wanted to have some opinions on whether it’s good or bad, etc, however personally I originate that has multiple uses, if you shoot in general travels moreover slowly on the way to hit whatever thing, although it still scares the enemies out of cover and catch bots that are as well stupid to shift so it is useful for campers. But I mostly "lob" the ball excavator deck and kill my enemies to instability (with the explosion of closer) I do not know how a lot of people notice that it is very precise and hard to dodge at what time you shoot well, I have still acquire people commencing incredible distances similar to this as well.

Re: The digger in Gear of War 3

Hello I am agree with your thoughts, as a bonus at what time a sawed off noob is close by it possibly will lob it at the back their cover to obtain them, or if the accuse me I presently aim all on top of them and it goes accurate into them. As a result it’s absolutely my preferred weapon.

I don’t think so it’s a bad. I love receiving simple kills in the company of it, particularly at what time the poor guy is close enough in favor of me to unsighted fire it on his body. However, I locate it simple to dodge through a straightforward side roll. Extremely balanced and enjoyable weapon.

Well truthfully that half of the public of matchmaking (through microphones) articulate its totally bad to use, it's extremely confusing. I really want to know why I love to use. And the example is in neutral nobody rushed the bulldozer, but when the Boomshot generated is a war zone in the small hallway epic. This is a 4 / 5 times for me. And when I have to fight for the excavator is just a guy.

Honestly, I have not actually used a couple of times in the campaign, but that's all it is a fun weapon to use, will use it more often compared to now, I think. That's my most used to collect weapons in Gears 3. The use closely and have nowhere to go. Do not use a mile away. It has taken me by surprise a couple of times, reminded me to always be vigilant and that only with bots.

Remember, they hate more, more likely to pick up the gun unimportant. Digger is the best friend of man. It all works well in neutral when people are standing in sniper positions. It works wonders in the aisles too! I died once from it. And it was my own careless mistake, so no problems from me. Directing people to the punch is impressive. The only weapon of power that bothers me is that I cannot see the fire Boomshot in public against the parties for any reason. I hear it, and then poof! Someone suddenly fragmented. A weapon that does what it does, the main thing is to go underground and not have to worry about cover, which is perfectly fine. It was a fine line of Epic approaching what these weapons to start, and definitely not a bad gun. People used to think it was defeated in the beta and for some reason in retail do not rush so much, but on maps as Thrashball or hotel that Digger is very useful for the washing of a team of the main areas give them control.

You possibly will say that is bad, for the reason that according to the map and the situation possibly will be the weapon of being able to drive much less important as a team. It is so important about the hotel, for example. Certainly not as vital as Boomshot.

My only problem through this is that you are able to be very slow at what time it is waiting to appear and see the person jump shot off the road. But I and most people who think big and play with those who do not think it is totally bad, simply choose not to. As mentioned the keys to its use are firing into the air, which can spoil people time to get out of the way and also the prediction that the enemy will be because you can send a bulldozer to the head.