Thread: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Vol. III, Book 4

The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Vol. III, Book 4

Well, people beta, quick question: where Vol. III Book 4 begins at? I have heard in the Pico Coruna NAR's, but I would confirm. The night before the launch, I would park my character as close as I can get to the pick given the mission and as soon as I connect after going live Isengard. So please tell me and also it would be helpful for me to get some information on it. So people give your advice and thoughts on it. Thank you.

Re: The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard Vol. III, Book 4

Well it is correct which you have said, it is the Pico Coruna NAR's so I think you will be able to have a hand on it and get it. Hope you might be confirmed with the reply of mine.

The first time I wanted to do the same, but seeing as I have arranged in the guild representative 45k tailor for the first character of the journey to the new region, I decided to park in the guild leader, so you can log is Master of the Guild, then assign (or rather: port) to peak and start shopping Nar 4. Hunters can use the site to camp, others may use the milestone. So I am also waiting for it and want to get it for me. If I get any news about it then I will let you know about it.

I think you can get it and also you can read it and also play the game as in the story it is and you can really enjoy the game, I do not know much about it but you can search on the internet and get it confirmed.