Thread: Veteran Rewards in the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Veteran Rewards in the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

What a huge thought to come to reward those who have been combating for the freep and creep side in support of a lengthy time. But seriously why make a timer in the search? Why new rank 10 should is not being able to pick up these missions? Freeps Many have been here a long time and are not rank 10 yet it is a matter how fine you are to kill and drag freeps not a question of how long you've been here. Please remove the turbine meter preposterous, you're presently removing one additional reason to fight for rank 10 if you only do a special timer. You are rewarding the 10 + category, but to punish the rows below it will not at all perceive the title and the cover of our character.

Re: Veteran Rewards in the Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I will not at all get the title, however why do you would like? I merely aggressively PvMP'd commencing SoA in anticipation of SoM. Then, almost never set foot in the Ettenmoors. Some people may be called veterans PvMP. I'm not one of those people. This reward is not simply "get 10 each time range for the title." The aim is to reward present Ettenmoors veterans. Those who have actively participated PvMP'd long enough to reach rank 10. The removal of the restriction of time eliminates the significance of this award.

I do not care that the loyalty awards. To be honest from the beginning of the game just want one. Being High Warden and I needs the title and they comprise veteran. PvMP time in support of me is all finished. And what does this "title" more often than not not only to show how time spent within the wilderness. It's not anything extraordinary.

I don't have the same opinion with this, for the reason that they didn't situated. It was in favor of the "present Ettenmoors veterans" they assumed it was used for those who have been here a long occasion, and a number of people have been here for a long occasion, they are at the moment not rank 10 up till at the moment Rank is regarding how a lot of freeps or creeps you have killed not how long occasion you've been at this point.

You missed or unnoticed an important part of my argument: active. I've as well been here since Shadows of Angmar. The majority of my adventures have been PvMP throughout 2008. I stopped frequently within the Mines of Moria as well. However I closed recurrent Ettenmoors totally subsequent to Siege of Mirkwood. I've been here for long time however I did not see fit for this reward. You may have not clearly indicated, however the reward condition obviously shows its intention. You possibly will or possibly will not agree with the turbine, but they want to reward those who have devoted time and actively PvMP PvMP'd sufficient to categorize a maximum of 10 into the last 4.5 years, have not been in the region of 4, 5 years, however was not active sufficient to arrive at rank 10 in a solitary character. There were dozens of rank 10 + players on my server, even during the lap times SoA. It is an impossible task. You presently require a little dedication. And those who had the dedication that will at the moment receive a little bonus for him.

According to me your definition of "active" is a crumb of course, here. I'm playing for years, I am dynamically playing (in support of me it means going into the Ettens more than a few times a week in favor of a couple of hours in overall) and I have a lot of characters. I call myself a veteran (new as well, however that's an additional issue), but I have simply one R8, 2 R7, R6 etc. even though I'm not sure what I'm arguing here as the awards are just fluff, are the real veterans recognized by the community anyway.

On the additional hand a lot of the veterans within the 'Moors have had to tolerate a hell of spend to date in order to persist through their preferred style of play (PvP). Virtually no changes, balance troubles continued, some periods of outright "overpoweredness" on one side, etc. It would be good to recognize those who have stuck with him during this period in particular.

I will not even be the range 8 at the time. But I love the idea. Other games also offer unique one-time events and awards. MMO is not supposed to be static. They should always be changing and taking new things. If you provide a layer in the festival last summer and I was not playing then ... I have to resign to the fact that I missed and I hope that the new things that I will be able to take part in. The aim of the developers should not be "we can only do things that everyone agrees with him and he likes”. Instead, it should be, "we will do all sorts of things and so often that people can pick and choose and take things forward."

I think the reason for this is that in the future will be just easier to level up in that the missions will give you points for classification. The theory behind this is that in the future will be much 'faster' trip to the range of 10, subsequently in the past, as a reward for nerfing the requirements they struck R10 before that date / time will be given a exclusive . This is not unusual that at what time a developer changes things in favor of reward the efforts of people during the past.