Thread: what is the download size of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

what is the download size of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Presently doubt regarding the download size of the expansion presently for us, people through monthly download cap. I do not mean that the client only lotro expansion all by itself. And how to access the new content on the server? Through download to your computer. Even viewing a website requires a download, and you are able to simply perceive something that is on your computer (apart from remote viewing). It would mean no textures download, no sound, and no items, even level 75 characters can be displayed.

Re: what is the download size of The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I don’t think so there isn’t one because downloading is not available. The servers will be taken down and at what time it got back up, the content of Isengard will be there. The closest estimate is able to be based on the dissimilarity in size among my installations Bullroarer live and which are 13.5 GB and GB 14, correspondingly. Therefore I would approximate that is likely to be approximately 500 MB for the client in the company of high resolution.

I think in the past, if you have already paid for return on investment, while you play, it is downloaded in the background. When it goes live, it will download simply the files that require updating. Most of the content is on your hard drive and installed when you log on today.

That will be the increase in size. The update will be more than 500 Megabytes. I have six of the old download update patches on my PC. These are all minor updates as we've had this year. Are between 610 Megabytes and 947 Megabytes. We have three nearby regions. It will be more than one gigabyte. Look at 1.5 to 2 gigabytes in size. The 947 Megabyte release includes the region of Lothlorien. I prepare at least 1 GB in size. At the same time as there may be only a difference of 500 MB of living in the beta, which has no files being changes and / or replaced. A lot of things are changing, and there are a lot of new content, so I definitely predict at least 1 GB. I bet on it takes about 4 hours patch. There are many people who will be servants of patches turbine tax collection, so patch, and this has to be a lot bigger than minor update patches.

Probably should have mentioned also that the estimate of 4 hours that results vary greatly. If we assume that a patch of 2 Gb at an average rate of discharge of 150kb / s that works out to just under 4 hours to download the whole patch. I used the 150kb / s as a sort of semi-realistic speed.

I would advise is not planning much in the day than the patch download once the servers are back up (probably at noon or evening U.S. time) and sorting through LI, Soldier Skirmish (do not spend foolishly Skirmish reimbursed brands), and changes in character. He did not even bother to take time off from work on Tuesday. Take a day off on Wed instead. Only in the scheme of things not quite going well and make the most of the day at sea. (That is, the meaning and downloading patches, etc problems).

I was presently trying to construct an educated guess as I tend to have difficulty figuring out how much the entire of those small bits and pieces add up to at what time I don't have a lot feedback. I as well not at all kept or hardly even remember those older download updater territory.