Thread: Driver San Francisco looks like 10-year old pc game

Driver San Francisco looks like 10-year old pc game

Guys I am having a problem with this game’s graphic and the story and all and I think that this game is like 10 year old game it should be modified and made modern game isn’t it? What do you guys think about this I want a small discussion about this which would be giving me a clear idea about this that it is thought only by me or each one of us.

Re: Driver San Francisco looks like 10-year old pc game

Well I think that you don’t have a proper choice, everything is fine with this game and it has been working absolutely fine and I just love this game a lot and have been playing this game for so long and it has been really nice time with it.

it always depends on your like the game and all is never to be played with someone else mind, if you think that you don’t like this game then start playing some other game. And its not a big deal that you are not liking this game, many people have been disliking it and many of them has been liking it a lot and so I would be saying that it is always dependent on the choice and as we have been playing from the beginning, may be you are someone who have been having a good graphic and all I mean games like NFS undercover and all and that would be really interesting you would have loved that and now you are finding this game bit boring you need to Choice something else for you and other thing what I would be saying is you can never say anything to any game because it has been liked by other and its best for some one else.

Friend there is nothing like that but if you like so then you can choice some other game to play which would be for adults and enjoy them rather showing up what you are thinking about this game so best of luck for other game and hope you enjoy them.

I would be saying that its an ok game nothing so tough to deal with in this game so you must be thinking that this is any childish game. Anyways its an ok game and try playing NFS, Burnout, F1 all that games would be a good choice for you if you are a racing game lover and if not then you can try out call of duty battlefield and all and then see if you are liking them.

Not actually the same but somewhat like that, it isn’t having anything different than many of the racing games by the name I thought that there would be some difference in the gameplay and there would be some different entertainment but it was seeming to be the same as the other games are having and then I though why not to play those games who are having a better graphics and all and they are really entertaining than this game. I am hoping this game would have something more advance which would really change things in this game.