Thread: Driver San Francisco delay in the steering with xbox 360 controller

Driver San Francisco delay in the steering with xbox 360 controller

Hello guys I am a player of Driver San Francisco and I am having some problem with the controller or may be with the game I am not able to get who is the actual culprit for this but I am having some problem with the delay or you can say lagging in this game the steering has been responding some time latter why so?

Re: Driver San Francisco delay in the steering with xbox 360 controller

I have never heard about such problem before nor I have faced any problem like this everything has been working fine with me and I am just enjoying this game a lot I don’t know what’s wrong with you I think that your game has been corrupted you need to reinstall the game that’s the only solution for this game and no other solution by which you can solve the problem.

Well I think that this is the bug in the game and I know that it has been very irritating. This problem has been faced by much number of players of this game you are not the first one only thing what can be said is try reinstalling with some other setup and when you would be uninstalling your game at that time just remove the registry key of the game and then install the game again from different setup and I am sure that your problem would be solved.

Don’t worry friend this entire problem would be sovled once the patch would be into the market, all this problem has been noted do to the developers and they have been working on it and they have assured that they would be coming up with the patch which would be solving all the problem so just wait for it.

Hey just scan your system your system must be having a virus or maybe you must be running with number of application on and even the problem can be with the ram and graphic card ram must be low and the graphic card must be updated so try these things out change the ram and update the graphic card and see if the problem is solved I hope the problem should be solved I can’t see any other reason which would be letting you face this problem.

Guys 360controller works fine i think that the problem was regarding the controller anyways thanks for commenting over my problem and i really needed your help and this is really a nice way by you guys to help all the comments were really very useful and i hope you guys would keep commenting and keep helping me always.