Thread: Any reason to have any other class than an RK in Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Any reason to have any other class than an RK in Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I am having a small question regarding Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard so the query is, is there any reason to have any other class than an RK lord of this game? Any idea then please tells me. This is a tough question for me and hopefully not for you guys and you all are not in the same boat as I am in and you would be replying me quickly.

Re: Any reason to have any other class than an RK in Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Ah yes I think that they are having a specific reason for this and it has been known on their forum site while discussion about some similar topic regarding the RK they said that they would be disallowing the RK’s raid by going forward because in somedays they would be killing the Balrogs in solo just undet 17 seconds and this would be something which would be making everything fine.

Re: Any reason to have any other class than an RK in Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Guys I am having some of my friends which have been having a very awesome RK’s and I have been respecting with the job they would be doing. I have not be bothering about many things but what is actually bothering me is that the when they have been talking about the the fact that the 6 RK’s would be taking over the 6 man instances mostly then I think that they would be making it successfully. One of the ideas which I felt about the fellowship is the blending of the skills with the characters which has been balanced with the strengths which came together for the success. And I don’t need that any more which is really very disappointing.

This Is something what I have experienced about this that I have saw a lighting and healing with the Nerfed. And the fire that has been buffed which can be casted them with the faster but that is obviously very much of it, and that has been the reason why the RK’s would be able to have the fire while they are having a solo fight and more when they would be having raids. And this would be due to the time it would be taking to cast the fire skill.

Offcourse yes because I think that 2 rks are able to tank DB with the agro swap, and also because of the RK’s can tank all the three elephant as the wounded wing that would be at once. And also because of the RK has got a nerf and not just a buff.

I don’t think that you all need to underestimate how much potential an RK can give to the group I mean your group. I would always take one of the heal which would be the DPS post Rol and that would be honestly true. Most of us has been avoiding the notice of the difference in the grouping and that’s why we don’t know much about it.

Don't know why rk lord is important but i think it is anyways thanks for commenting on this thread and make it useful for all thos who are having the same thing to ask about it and help me out too. I was really very confused with this and i was thinking that there would be something which would be clearing my doubt and it was you guys who i thought about the first and i am helped by you all thanks for that.