Thread: Is it worth buying Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard?

Is it worth buying Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard?

Hello guys I want some view about this game (Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard ) is it worth buying this game? If anyone has got it and have been playing then that reply would be really the best one for me please guys who have played it try to specify lot about this game and other those who know about this game also can tell me have you guys enjoyed it ?

Re: Is it worth buying Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard?

Friend this was the same question which I had asked some time before and what I have found was that this game is nice and I should go with as the sub 65 characters would be utilized would be absolutely free as that would be launched and then there would be nothing as the lower level content. And then if you have been wanting to support the turbine via buying it, one more thing I would be clearing is that before going it once think that can you wait a bit more till the cost would come down and if you don’t bother about that then you should not bother about anything go with it you would enjoy the game.

Well I think that this game is really awesome and you would really love the game, the game play the graphic and the story would be something really what you have been looking for and it would just be very enjoyable go with it.

I don’t think that there is anyone who would be saying that don’t go with this and anything like that so I think that you don’t need to worry about what people are saying and all and just get the one and start playing it and enjoy it and then you would know what this is having and what are you needing and I am sure this is one of those games which you have been looking for and you would loved it.

If you have been thinking of pre ordering then this game then I think that the only benefit you would be getting is the pocket item and also the horse as I am hoping which is 10 % extra as the monster kill XP. Also all of the other new content would be at the level 66+. Then the next thing to talk about this topic would be that if you are ordering the largest tier 50 USD you would be getting the quest packs for the Trollshaws, Moria, Lothlorien and Eregion. Now I think It would be gong as per as you are thinking and you want.

Ah pre ordering the games is only better if you have been getting anything with that I mean any advantage with that then that would be the best thing. And if not then don’t think that there is any use of ordering it before.

I would be saying that just wait for sometime don’t need to buy it would be available on internet get that one and enjoy that it would be having the same game play and almost for free and if not free we would be searching for the cheapest prize and that would be the best thing what you can do so why not do that.

According to me you need to wait a bit, and if it is taking some half year to you to make it upto the 65 level and then all the content that would be all means and then I would be saying wait and with wait I only mean that you would be playing SoA,MoM and SoM paying for it I think is lot. I am just not saying this I am saying this because I am very sure with that the Turbine would be having a ROI on the sale with some time. Now what I would be doing is just play the content till the level 65 and that would be the end of game itself and then I would be buying the ROI which I think would be on sale till then. This would be the reason why the Isengard now costs, 6000 points. And I think that sooner there would be a sale of around 20% or 50% off and you would get it very cheaper.

Go for it I have got this game and I have been playing this game and I have really liked it a lot and this has been a nice game for me and I think that you would like this for sure and it is one of the best game you don’t have to think twice and I am sure you would be getting what you have been paying for so no need to worry about anything.

Its really important to know about the game play and about the game before knowing anything about this game's like and dislike and i would be saying that you need to look around on you tube for the complete game play of this game and that would be helping you out for sure. It would give you a clear idea about the game's looks and then you can decide that its as you want or not.