Thread: Will there be a Linux version of Bunch of heroes?

Will there be a Linux version of Bunch of heroes?

Guys I am a linux user and I am thinking that would this game be ever there for Linux? I would have purchased this game long back but I am Linux user and I am just not able to have this game on my system because of that so what to do now? When would there be a Linux version please tells me. Hope you would be giving me some good news I really want this game to be on my system.

Re: Will there be a Linux version of Bunch of heroes?

Well I don’t think that anyone would be giving you any good news about this because I don’t think that developers have planned such thing for the Linux user or so, so I don’t think that there would be any good news right now hope there would be something sooner. There are not much Linux users who have been asking for this and that has been the reason still the developers haven’t planned anything like that may be if with you number of guys would be having this request then maybe they would be thinking something about this and number of guys means the list should be really long because this would be a bit tough job for the developers and they would never like to waste there time for some number of user when they are having long list of players who have been already waiting for this game so I think that this is really a tough thing to tell you about .

Hello friend may be this is not possible right now but I would be saying how to play this game on your system and that’s the way I have been playing this game. And this is too simple, just have one more operating system on your system and it should be windows and then play the game that’s the only thing what you can do.

Yap that’s true that this Is the only way to play this game if you don’t have a windows OS on your system. And I would be speaking the fact that I don’t that this there would be ever any chance of this game coming for the Linux version. So I would be saying that if you are planning to wait then you have to wait for almost forever better you get the Windows on some other drive and start playing it. This game is really very nice and it would be really have a awesome fun and so I think that you need to have windows and start enjoy the game.

What i am thinking is right or wrong i don't know but its something weird i know that i think that linux users are those users who deal with mostly using pc for work other than playing game or so and that has been the reason why lots of the game haven't been for MAC.