Thread: Re-mapping keys will be available in Bunch of heroes

Re-mapping keys will be available in Bunch of heroes

Friends somewhere I read that I would be getting re-mapping keys will be available in the patch that is coming up. What do you guys think about this please share your views with me I have been thinking about it a lot and I need some better views so please share your knowledge about it please.

Re: Re-mapping keys will be available in Bunch of heroes

I think it would be there for sure because they would be also thinking to have some changes in their game and have some better feature and provide the players with some better game play, and also I think that with this there would be number of changes which would be making things look better and different and so I don’t think that you need to worry about anything.

Absolutely right I too think the same that they developers knows the best about when the products should be released and when new features would be added and so I think that we should not think much about their job and let them do what they have been thinking about.

It would be really a good news if this is true and if I would be getting to see this in the new version but I haven’t saw anything like this so I don’t have any clear view about this and cant say much about this but I would be supporting you guys if you all would be asking the developers to provide with that sooner. As it would be one of the interesting move and would be liked by almost all the users and would be a fun and would be working nicely.

Every changes would be seen in the next patch and that would be really awesome and all the guys who have been playing this game are just waitng for the patch to release and that would be the best and the critical move by the developers. And so i am also thinking that there would be something best by them in the patch.