Thread: How the Bunch of Heroes game play looks like?

How the Bunch of Heroes game play looks like?

Hello guys I have heard from one of my friend about this game (Bunch of Heroes) and I want to see a game play of the game please help me can you? I hope this game would be nice and with that also tell me if this game is worth playing or not hope to get the reply sooner.

Re: How the Bunch of Heroes game play looks like?

Hey for me this game is really a worth and if you have been playing some of the action game with the small view of the heroes I mean you can have a look over the link youtube.com/watch?v=u9LqVkB9Plk&feature=player_embedded and also look out for this youtube.com/watch?v=i5jOuYbnUOs&feature=player_embedded and understand that if you have been liking such games then you would be loving it, it would be a real fulltime entertainment. It would be like the Age of empire and all but it is not at all a strategy game it is complete action game anyways I hope you would be liking it too.

Yap this game is nice and it would be really a fun and this would really be a nice entertainment for sure. I have been playing this game from the time It has been in the market and I have really liked it a lot and this is really a fun. I don’t know how others take this as I mean many must be saying that it is a childish game and all but I don’t think the same its tough and you need to have a good practice over all the keys and all and then only you can retain your life for long anyways the best thing to know about this is play it and then see if you are liking it or not.

Oh! really awesome video and i would be playing this game very sooner and i think that this is the best game for me now hope it would be same as i am thinking. This would be one of the best move for me. It is completely something new and i am really having best expect ion from this game now hope it would be fun.