Thread: What are the rewards in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

What are the rewards in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I wanted to know about the new quest line rewards so is there anyone who can tell what we will be able to see after we complete the Epic book quest-line to 75 i mean is there any chance of getting an armor or jewelery or something worth keeping .Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: What are the rewards in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Even i was thinking of the same according to me the rewards for the Epic Quest line in beta were of no use the has not rewarded anything of practical use what they had rewarded were useless cosmetic but there were really good and better rewards in the standard landscape quests and now even i hope to get a even better reward completing the Epic book questline to 75.

Cosmetics for completing the epic quest line just sound like a joke.I have found that there are better stuff for the FREE add on areas were we pay a bit they have made some good changes in the relic area yet i am waiting to add another tier to the new and improved ones but we have to wait for an expansion in order to get some new rewards in the Epic line.Me too just hoping for something worth to be called as a reward.

What i have found is that The Epic Line and the level has probably increased the free contents for all and It fells good when there Loot in the Epic Line but that doesn't mean i do it for all that i just do it for the interesting story i will like to share the reward i got from the Volume 1 were The Bunny Cloak, a horse including Some titles.