Thread: New Classes to the Creep area in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

New Classes to the Creep area in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

No classes have been added to the creep side never in any of the expansions so this should not be in 3 classes put in to the creep side earlier than the new classes are appended to the Freep the three should be: Troll, Burrow Wight, and a shadow or a ghost or spirit fell yall call it. We as well necessitate a new area. The moors are too old and I am weary of being in the zone all the time and all the time while we are presented with a new space needs to be more to do than just take and maintain op.

Re: New Classes to the Creep area in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

When I got the game was there, but we still have only 6 classes yall are 9 and we are so in power and the need for new classes and a new area and get, if I think of us is in power after a rogue and play for a year or more and the game mostly and see. A troll is not likely to be added as a kind of flow because you can play as a troll in the game of the session. As for the other two kinds of proposals, it is a maybe. And a new pvmp area was supposed to be added along with the return on investment. However, it was delayed because it would not be ready in time or something. The new area will probably be added in the months after the release of Isengard, hopefully.

Re: New Classes to the Creep area in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

I know it's an elf game session, but is so atypical that we have to do it and even then just one or two people can be a elf at a time and so I see not anything incorrect with a much less influential troll that is added as a class and if they have to say dispose of the elf game session but if they do the type of goblin has to be too good, capable alone with the other two. As well, if getting a new area was prepared on time why he has not completed do as a minimum three years after the rise of Isengard; you discover that you do at most four months.

It was previously established 1-2months later than Isengard is come out meaning October - November there will be an update that will be PvMP focused counting a new map and lots of people wish a new class.

The trolls are able to play a game session, Wights and neutral shades. Fights against free peoples and the Army of Angmar. Perhaps a kind of goblin like a driver that sits on a Warg and launches javalins and fight with the Warg, or perhaps a Berserker Uruk (like a champ).

A new PvMP area would be incredible, a very nice area of castles and cities. Spirits and neutral shades are only on the moors, but in shades and Wights Angmar have to fight for them and if I remember correctly in the first book when it is in the foothills of the burrow sometime Mr. Wight says it is fighting Angmar and the land alone-which is not only neutral shades and Wights in the wilderness.

I consider you are right regarding the cities thing; in the new area the core base for creeps should not be a few tiny camp but a city or as a minimum fortress the size of that one in Angmar.

It would be nice to see a new kind of influence, but the only problem is to think of what could be. A Wight or in the shade almost falls into the category of Cavada, which is "neutral" in terms of hair-raising and freeps. That Angmar is may be to launch an assault on free people of grams. Trolls, by nature could be measured influential and not obtainable as a class (session of play is fine, but as freeps rangers have to balance). He became wise when class imbalance Moria was released and introduced RK and director (until then, the kinds of creeps and freeps drawn against each other to some extent).

I know there Wights and shadows deepen in the fight for no, but they, but there are nuances and Wights in Angmar, Angmar struggling. I do not know about you, but I think I could send some of the Wights and Shadows of Angmar is why you see how you can make a class can also add Gaunt-Man as a class creep aside. Yes, if Wight and shade-Man and Wight Gaunt or Ghent-Man and shadow.

Morraval is stunned. I know nothing of blood, but bleeding Wargs can do shadow damage. You should probably give more stuns all kinds of influence, however, as the most freeps have a few different stuns and stuns.

As new classes go, I always thought it would be obvious Angmarim class and interesting. Abundance fear debuffs damage of the shadows and melee weak / moderate and ranged attacks. Elves are not represented well, but I'm not sure what kind of elf would be good. I do not like the idea of a warg rider because, well, you have Wargs. I think that kind of an elf who has any sense he is a snitch. More than a warg would be more like a thief, but with emphasis on debuffing, and stuns and bleeds.

I just missed information, but have not found anything on what will happen to the level of balls with maximum return on investment raised? I mean - now creeps are in freeps maximum, level 65. With ROI, maximum level of 75. Of course, I guess that crawls around the level 75. However, since it will take some time to freeps to get there, what happens to PvP? If there is no official information available, any guesses?