Thread: Deeds and Virtues in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Deeds and Virtues in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Anyone have any idea about Deeds? I just need list of deeds for the new zone. I just heard that deeds earn virtues, if this is true than please provide me that also.

Re: Deeds and Virtues in The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

There Explorer, Quest, and the facts Slayer. There is also a fact general Explorer to complete each event in each sub region of the 3 zones. Note that my car is leveled character and, as such, their strengths are and what Max might explain why the works of the list of rewards under the level 12. Also keep in mind that things may still change in Beta. There is nothing written in stone yet.

For works of the three areas together under a single "Rise of Isengard" heading, not far from Dunland Gap of Rohan, Isengard? I cannot say I like that: all the titles of other regional acts severely registration. In addition, the runes seem a little under 5k IXP when Lorien / Black Forest facts and give 15k?

There is speculation among us beta testers that this may be just the way it is for the current generation Beta and can be a change for the better in a newer beta build or release. Turbine knows only itself. Now in Beta "Rise of Isengard" is another tab on the page of writing Eriador. There have been suggestions for the possible break this in some way. However, the turbine again only knows what the final configuration will be. The first level of a murderer act of reward IXP 5k rune. The second level (advanced) awards an IXP 15k rune for a total reward murderer 20k rune writing IXP

Do all these works give to virtue, or are there some that are two like the old writing Morroval murderer of Moria? And if someone could prove that Uruk-hai killer work, which would be fine. Oh, and this is solo-able or some possible actions to do in a group?

I hope that by the time the expansion is to live the virtue of these changes is people who have already won. Most are tedious and boring virtue of winning and some, such as memory and the Shire areas required to stay in an area out-leveled and do missions for almost no additional benefit of obtaining virtue.

If the key virtues of virtue was abridged retroactively alter in a few areas and totally dissimilar from the others after the player already has earned them pathetic. If think this is no mechanism to return the level of Players below at the time the player necessitates giving an update on the free under the store to replace the lost virtues. It may not seem as important to some, but for me this is a precedent that the efforts of the players breaks after they have reached. Once it starts and stops following it's time to pack it for me.

Please, can we have some confirmation of a name in blue on this, moving the goal posts and the elimination of the attainments and this sets a perturbing pattern for the game and not somewhat I have experienced in any other game.