Thread: Have some question about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Have some question about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Here I have lots of questions about this game, so just putting few of them:
    1. Is the level cap enlarged elite to RoI buyers or not?
    2. Is the asset cap being enlarged elite to RoI buyers or not?
    3. Is the next crafting tier elite to RoI buyers or not?
    4. Is entrance to the RoI zones gated by buyers or not?
    5. Is persistence of the epic book obtainable just to those who buy RoI?

Re: Have some question about The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard

Assuming that the answer to this question is that they are all exclusive to buyers return on investment, I have a question for the turbine. Is there any more real content (not available for the buyers return on investment) than around 400 missions and a man of 24, the incursion of one leader in ROI or has a cost of $ 30 for these two items?

Think logically. You have access to cases up to level 65 now. If you do not buy the expansion, how do you expect to play level 75, while versions of those that are level 65? For you will still be expandable to 65, that simple. I think they forget that without the expansion cannot level up to 75, but that's just a guess.

Logic would have failed when everyone thought it was logical to get a new cluster instance with each expansion (as it always had). The new paradigm here is "assume the worst" because the worst is over on several occasions. So no, I'm not trying to be logic in this, and I would like to see an official response to these questions before making any purchase. And by the way they assume that the maximum level is only for those who bought investment return, which is one of the above questions.

The wrap of virtue will be for everybody, if you previously have the virtue of release. I mean at this point you can go all the means to rank 10 once you open it, why not level 12. Level cap will go to 75. Because you can now reach level 65 without buying Moria or the Black Forest. I do not expect the areas to be closed. But you will not be able to pick up any quests in these areas, except for epic quests, as these are open to all. (I have to ask if this is true of the Black Forest and I am VIP). Preparation of T7 will be the purchase by TP, like all other levels of development, unless VIP. I have not read any of the turbines that states are changing the way the game was paid. VIP is to get all they pay for return on investment. F2P Premium and basic access to the epic and the crowds, but nothing more, unless you pay for it.

If the last few weeks have shown anything clearly, I feel that the only safe assumption now is that the issues previously raised by the OP, not be answered. Fully informed decisions by potential buyers do not seem to be the priority now in the turbine.

New Hairstyles will be available in the update of 6, shortly before year-end money-ish, possibly renamed as an expansion pack, acquired with money, yes, a new online store, free for all f2p- res, except you are VIP or premium, which means they will surely be, or surely not, is obtainable with TP, to be announced soon, but probably when they have grown bald, but if you order before now get a free wig very cool.