Thread: Does Driver San Francisco full game perform better than demo

Does Driver San Francisco full game perform better than demo

The demo runs at 60 fps, but not constant. When you begin to go far in it can stutter and have a hit here and there. And there vsync too watery. I tried both the PS3 and 360 demo, and I have to say, the PS3 version runs a little better. There is less tearing and vsync frame rate is not hit as many at what time much is happening. I love it, but on the 360. Best driver to start. Online is a little better. But, ugh, I'll have a little problem in my mind while playing is to know the PS3 version goes a little better, at least it did on the show.

Re: Does Driver San Francisco full game perform better than demo

If you care about v-sync more, get the PS3 version, if you care line and the pad more, get the Xbox version. However, the Xbox controller is better than the PS3 controller. With a game like this, I've played online a bit. The line does not matter between Xbox and PS3. The two feel the same. As a result this is the case obtain the one with enhanced visual.

360 Triggers clean the floor through the PS3 standard driver all day (especially for driving games) as a result, if you plan to use the map and collect any type of accelerator delicately controlled power sliding (not only through analog touch sensitive ps3 handbrake button) will be within a world of damage on the PS3, or else the steering sensitivity is most likely greater within the PS3 version. Causes of the suits are so tight that it's really a matter of preference on the analog sticks. I cannot understand how anyone can argue how much the Xbox analog trigger controls have been improved in racing games if you can dominate, if you have a physical condition that allows you to fully utilize them could not understand.

Sega really supposed to take credit for the triggers that were initial to implement them appropriately within the Sega Saturn racing the Isle of Man TT Superbikes, and then adopted the style at the insistence of Microsoft in favor of the Dreamcast, however the 360 and controllers are bad for fighting games, the PS3 D-pad, but better still are bad compared to what is offered on the Sega Genesis Sega / Saturn 6-button pads, at the moment that's how you obtain if you would like to play fighting game!

360 pad is much better for this. It does not matter anyway. I just saw your face Off Digital casting between the two versions. PS3 version of the edges as it seems to handle more intense moments a little better. Only 10 fps or less, but that depends on what is happening on the screen. But elsewhere in the 360 version seems to work a little better. 360 version edges seem wise. A little better about AA.

From what I am able to say, speed-wise, at what time there is not much to perform, the edges of the PS3 version of it. It seems prudent, the 360 version than the edges. I guess I'll go with the 360 version if purchased from the keyboard is better. Xbox Live is the best. And if there will be DLC for the game then it'll be cheaper XBL PSN store.

AA always looks better on the Xbox goes all the way back to the days of PS2, which has something to do with hardware, Microsoft has built into the graphics card, ps3 is a program promoted by Creo, but are still wrong the first PS3 titles, but his apparent at 360 degrees, so I just tend to do a better job of masking that, in its good nothing like Xbox vs PS2 anti aliasing though.