Thread: Help needed on Sprint Activity 9 in Driver San Francisco game

Help needed on Sprint Activity 9 in Driver San Francisco game

Hello friends, as I am trapped on a Sprint Activity. I am trapped on the Sprint #9; it is that one which you have to unlock the Shelby GT500 car. Does anyone has done the sprint or not, if yes then could you tell me that what car is the best to beat the clock? So can you please tell me and tell me which car is the best to best the time in the game and finish the print so that I can get the car and get it on the game. So give your suggestion and the advice to complete the game. Thank you for the suggestion and the advice which you will be giving to me.

Re: Help needed on Sprint Activity 9 in Driver San Francisco game

You can use the Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV, as it is the best and also quick enough for you to complete the sprint so that you can be able to unlock the Shelby GT500 car.

Well I have did not attempt until after winning the game. I had the skills to level 2 tanners; you should try to get them up to level 3, since their troubles have through with the extra boost recharged more rapidly. I have did it with the Ford GT, it has took a couple of times but it is not possible to clean the unit or the cutting speed corners do not go mad with the extreme waste of happy tail drift, less than a 90 second tier, slips somewhat tail are good, somewhat a drift. Do not waste Torque Ford GT and you must kill the lot of the good man. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to unlock the car and the care.

You can only complete it with the McLaren MP4. As I have done it and also I have just finished the last event that I needed to complete which was the Getaway Part 3. I have also beat in a ramp truck or car in the game. So you can complete the sprint and get it done.

Well my friend the Sprint activities are difficult, and that is almost certainly the hardest. I did in my beautiful 12 C McLaren MP4. Because I know that the car in the game as I have driven many of many times, and it is remarkable to avoid traffic in the game. Not to talk about, it is very fast, as the Pagani not fast, but it is fast enough. So get this car and get it done, and get the Shelby GT500 car, that car also is the best and also good one to drive in the races in the game. I would suggest you to complete as fast as possible and get a hand on the Shelby GT500 car, so go for it.

McLaren MP4 is the perfect car for you and also you will be able to complete the sprint activity and also you will be able to unlock the Shelby GT500 car.

Yes friends, as the above user have told you the best option to complete the sprint of the game. Well getting a car that is not a good drifter, as a vagabond half if it makes sense, since these cars have a exceptional benefit to avoid the traffic for the reason that they are more stable than full on the streets, but still can take a corner style and pace. So for these tricks sprint, so I would suggest this type of cars like the McLaren MP4 12 C to take it and complete the sprint activity of the game. You will be able to complete the game unless and until you do not smash it and get it slow down.

Well I have just beaten it in with the Audi R 8 car, as long as you keep the tail end pleased so it is attractive simple and also good to complete the game. You can try this and complete the game.

I think you should go with above user suggestions, as they have completed the game and also they have done that sprint also. So you select the car which the above users are trying to say and also it will be able to complete the sprint of the game. I have not completed the sprint 4 till now, so I can’t suggest you the perfect car which will be the best and also which will be the better to complete and before the clock of the sprint.