Thread: How is the environment and general theory in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

How is the environment and general theory in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

Hey guys, I immediately thought of somewhat. TrackMania 2 is a latest generation of TrackMania! Consent to look at its primary environment: Canyon. Appear at TrackMania's (TrackMania 1's, no matter what) primary environment: Desert. Desert is like Old muscle car and as compare to that Canyon denotes the new muscle car. Did somebody get it? At the moment look at TrackMania 2 is subsequently environment: VALLEY! What do we obtain subsequent to that? Cryo! And following that? Paradise, Beach, Sand, Palms, somewhat similar to that. Following that "Urban" or "Port" or somewhat and subsequent to that "Awesomeness". And later than that possibly karts or a number of dragster obsession or presently a recycle of what is there previously.

Re: How is the environment and general theory in TrackMania 2 Canyon?

I do not think that an environment is sufficient to construct a whole theory. And speculation wills only rumors. Let's wait and see what Valley is, without preconceptions. Farewell to the Valley of 2009 Video of my mind because that was long ago and we at rest have most likely 8 or additional months earlier than the valley. We have no thought what will be. Cryo is a ShootMania environment in any case.

I hope we obtain city, palaces and streets and cars real normal. I want two-way street, where players can go back and forth looking for another operation on the other side. The road, which see the players on the other side back. I hope Nadeo make such pieces.

I presently hope that the next TM2 environment is a much slower and the philosophy that consists of very slow speed in general, no turbos, tighter curves / corners, no drift and so on. Basically, about the car / environment was once desert the Speed-Up addon came and ruined it. Major trackmaniacs hope to understand what I mean. It's time to slow down and reintroduce the original essence of TrackMania.

What is it? He published half-dozen topics on top of this - and they have achieved something, possibly, an answer. To print an item on this subject and you've obtain 8 responses.

It has been postponed indefinitely. In other words, may never come and if it does will be a way on the road. I'm waiting a couple of years will pass and everyone will forget it. I really do not want this "feature". If you can get, I can give it a try. But I wonder how the block transfer to other computers will be. With performance and stuff. And I fear that noobish lowpoly pending.

Canyon is 300 miles per hour unless you do a straight backup or spam. Most people make huge stairs and elevators from spam, and 800 kilometers per hour drifting is fun and good, if not used carefully the narrow roads are not fun. Drift-free environments are boring. To take curves at X miles per hour or slips and loses speed. That's why all the tracks and desert laurel is a full speed no slider. The surroundings should be like seasons - I mean, should not have easy access to drift, but at high speed / drift bends should be an option. Stadium, the islands and all the features of the canyon, both drift and slide without play. With cannon to be 90% to drift, I can imagine the surroundings to be like the stage: 90% did not slide and transition.

It is possibly for you. Do not get me wrong, I love the drift as well. But I think there is merit in environments that do not have the drift. And it can be as fun as drifting environments, only in its own way. Maybe. Nadeo I'll stop surprising us. As I said, I like both styles of play. I will enjoy what happens.

Bay grip was crazy, but it could tip over. That said the most played maps of the Bay were technical in nature and requires some regulation of gas. The same goes for the desert. The two room’s full speed had no maps of slides. However, very many of the maps played on the servers were the high technology that requires correct posture, using the right amount of speed in the curves using the appropriate physical drops, and in the case of the Desert. Turning the car properly in the corners. There were a lot of skill involved, and as a result were a lot of fun.