Thread: Driver San Francisco multiplayer is unusable on PS3

Driver San Francisco multiplayer is unusable on PS3

Multiplayer is totally unfeasible in favor of me. Within 3 hours of annoying, I supervise to obtain into 1 game, which after that crashed. According in the direction of the PS3 connection test, I brag a NAT type 2 and none of my additional devices comprise these predicament. I attempt toward discover a "quick match", land into a game all the way through myself. Driver is searching in favor of players, I timeout and obtain dumped back within the lobby. Now and again I will essentially obtain to driver a qualifier all alone, or are able to observe other people vanishing starting the player list within the primary second of joining a game.

Re: Driver San Francisco multiplayer is unusable on PS3

More often than not they utter NAT Type makes the dissimilarity similar to within MW2 it is able to say Open NAT, NAT 2 etc. open I’m presumptuous is what you would like however I am no expert. However I’m trying to help other than most likely is not in point of fact helping at all.

I have heard regarding the NAT 2 stuff earlier than, however I not at all ever had troubles through online gaming earlier than. Wouldn't it be a bit strange if this game is the simply one that's dissimilar?

I lastly originate the answer to the trouble for me. This is happening because of my router / dsl modem. It appears that there are a number of rare models out there that perform not play pleasant through the PS3s multiplayer. Extract was a Vodafone Easybox which had a fine documented the past of not working by way of PS3 games. As a result try googling the model of your router and ps3 as stipulations and perceive if it carry something up. Does anyone have any idea about Multiplayer option? Actually I am getting unbalanced Multiplayer option. So please if you are having any information about it then please share it with me.

Hello it’s nice that you solve your issue. And as per your new query I tried to find about this on internet and I found the following link which is present on a same site. So just go through it I am sure it will help you to solve your issue. If you are having any further query then share it with us.
    http://forums.techarena.in/video-games/1431912.htm