Thread: Need Help with last few dare in Driver San Francisco game

Need Help with last few dare in Driver San Francisco game

Hello friends, I have approximately finished the whole lot in the single player game, I am more than or equally to the 99% full of the game. The barely stuff is been left are the last 5 dares. So I was think that if anybody can make available about a little guidelines to finishing these that would be great. So please give me the suggestion or tips to complete the game, as I am not able to complete the last dares of the game, the rest of the dares are been completely complete and also done easily. Thank you.

Re: Need Help with last few dare in Driver San Francisco game

I have completed all the dares and I have not use any of the tricks to complete the dares, so I would suggest you to complete the dare as you keep on playing it and also you should keep on try it and you will be able to complete those last dares.

Use a heavy truck or mounted directly in the traffic of mainly small cars, and you will be flying out of the way and if it breaks in another quick change truck. 10 cars in 60 years is a pain, so I was lucky I was on a coastal road and I had bought a semi garage and died, but remained perfectly still so it can pass easily underneath with Wink. Not sure if I have come across this yet so maybe just luck involved usually see a car and jump at an angle to the traffic. Destroy 60 objects in 60 years instead of going to the dock port is in the demonstration of escapism find the streets are littered with trash pretty easy to win here! I'm sure 1500 WP is luck in what you're doing I think generally the rule derived from them. Hope it will help you and you can complete the last few dares.

Well my friend, for the drift I use a dirt road near one of the garages in the Pagani, and for the 1500 WP I use the Pagani on Russian Hills, so hope you can try it the same for you and get it done for you.

Well you can try to do the Drift of the top rated sports car on a dirt road with a circle turned over is the way I did after several attempts. For the 1500 GT by entering your head in traffic, drifting and hitting jumps as you can. The best way to do it is in the open section of the wheel of fortune, by the sea. So you can try it and get it and hope you can do it and also you can be able to complete the single player game also as you are 1% to complete the game and also you will be able to complete the game. Hope you will work on it and also you will be able to get it done for you and complete the Driver San Francisco single player game, so get it and get it done.

I think you should try the above tips or the method as the above user have tried and done it to complete the dares in the game, so I also suggest you to do the same, I have not complete the 70% of the game, so I will do the same as the user have told you to do it.

For the earn 1500 WP 60, of all ventures in the game so far, this is one in which I spent most of the time. I did though. Driving back and forth with a carrier that is good to increase the rate of progress, so try that. You may have to change from car to car. I was lucky that I did in a car. After moving from side to side at times three or four truck, the truck made knife with the tip of driving cabs on a wall. Typically, when carriers are in trouble, that man work out of it quickly, but he seemed incapable of doing so was able to go back and forth several times until the progress indicator was full. It was difficult towards the end, because a couple of other cars inexplicably tired under the truck as well, but burst through to get to my final pair of disco-bass. So that's my advice: find a carrier and keep trying to operate under it.

I think you will be able to do the dares now and also you might be able to complete the dares which are there in the game and also which are pending for you to complete the game. You will have to follow the method which the above users have told you to do it.

I have also gone on the internet for some of the tips, but I was not getting of the tips to do it and also I was not able to complete the game, so then I was searching on the internet and found a site where there were discussing about the tricks to complete the dare which are there in the game. So I have gone some of the tricks which the user were saying and I have follow the same tricks which the users have told and also I was also able to complete the game and also the dares where been able to complete it, so I would suggest you to follow the same and also you can get it done for yourself.

The tricks are been available on the internet and also you can go as per the above users mentioned trick to complete the dares for the game. So get it done and complete the remaining game.