Thread: No Wheel Support in Driver San Francisco

No Wheel Support in Driver San Francisco

Hello friends, I am having the Logitech G25 wheel for playing games, as I was playing the game such as the Burnout Paradise, DIRT, and other racing game with it. I have gone to site of the Driver San Francisco and search that the wheel is supported to play the game with it or not. I cannot suppose it that my G-25 does not work at all with the Driver San Francisco game. I was thinking that how they can release the Driver San Francisco game without wheel support. I expect they add it in an update and make a better job than EA as they have done in Hot Pursuit. So give me your suggestion and advice for this. Thank you.

Re: No Wheel Support in Driver San Francisco

I think it might be for the reason that the behavior requires a rapid flick which cannot come about on a wheel. This would be the reason of the wheel not supporting the game.

I was also having the same problem which you are having it and I have same wheel G25 for playing the games. I have also downloaded the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 demos during the last week. I notice that the Xbox 360 version looked better and also it has run at the 1080p and the PlayStation 3 has been run at 720p. Actually that was the 1st time that I had any introduction to the game. Even I have notice that there was no wheel support on the demo games but that can from time to time be in the case with demo games. I have also opted for the low-grade graphics of PlayStation 3 by the way for the reason that I did not have the Xbox gold during the time. I think you have to go for the other keypad which it might support and also you can be able to play the game.

What happens is that with the support wheel in the game is required to have run a lot of tires so that the arms can be able to have control the pressure to do it.

No support of the wheel, not the day or the night cycle, in the 2011 and I do not mean first cycle day we had on the console which was having the less power than some current estimates. I will be happy with ongoing sheep as I was happy as was only a rental on me, makes the conductor 3 GOTY material which was a part-slap. I think developer should make game with the wheel support, as there are hard fans of the game that play the game and also have cost much of the cost to play the game. The developer might be releasing the game with the wheel support as it want to see that the game is been running without the wheel support for the game. So I think you have to wait for another release or you have to move to keypad or the joystick of the consoler of the game to play it.

There would be no wheel support for this game as it was been declared earlier when the game was made and the demo was been released for the user to play have a small experience of the game, so you can’t say anything about the game.

It was been announce a month ago that it would not have the support wheel for Driver San Francisco game. The people constantly transport the game up to the 1 generation or 2 generation of the console, which makes you forget that it takes a lot added handing out power and how to do those things you so need. So you cannot match up to games made for today consoles to past generation. There are some games where the amount of data to handle a character or the object is more than the before games would have for the complete game. Now just increase by the whole thing in the game and you can see that things are tough to include everything. By all means go ahead and keep complaining, because although you will not buy a game unless you have everything you want in it. I guess I never will buy a new game. More copies for people who love them.

I also agree with the above user and also want to say that it was been released earlier that there would be no support of the wheels for the Driver San Francisco game, so I think you have to play the game with the keypad of the game.

The real explanation is that the publishers and the UBI are focus on the console marketplace, and the measureless greater part of the console users to play with the gamepads which is there with the console. The Microsoft provides software united improvement that allow for the without charge improvement for both the PC and the consoles just about at the same time. The simply trouble is that your software supports only characteristically modern wheels with the 900 ° rotation and is not well-matched with the actual reaction power, but merely the Microsoft is shit in the vibration to the gamepads. This is the reason which I have founded and also got this when I was searching for it. Hope it will be helpful to you.

I also agree and also agree to the above user as it has explain you the reason and also it is very much clear and also you might be able to understand it for the game.

This game looks better and has some fps average falls mainly in split screen and I'm not even saying more about the surroundings and pedestrians is covered by the horrible noises filter, they will certainly say that the consoles of a bitch ****ing with hw, then why not do better in the PC, oh wait not even get a demo for the PC, it is likely that the same look with a touch only AA / AF. indeed, as a developer, I can say that it is so difficult to implement day cycle, which requires no processing power, only some programming skills, in fact, have less stress during the night due to the absence of lighting effects can be found during the day as the sun, for example, again, as I said sheep chew what you can and not complain, in fact, protect the child eagerly bastard, as religious fanatics, which is disgusting and oh yes maybe get the support of the wheel as DLC, like everything in those days.