Thread: Next Driver innovation in Driver San Francisco

Next Driver innovation in Driver San Francisco

Driver has all the time brought somewhat new and fresh games. How do you think the next novelty pilots will it take? I think you could make a way to free-roaming fresh and new every time. The trouble with open world games has all the time been a repetitive game. Driver Sf is the least recurring games of all open-air driving in the world. But if there was a way to free roaming as fresh and sole each time that would be somewhat truly special.

Re: Next Driver innovation in Driver San Francisco

Driving games say the least repetitive with RPG. RPG speaks for itself. A wide range of things to do, and 3 effortless games make all the talking. Fallout 3. Fallout NV. Open Box Sand world titles, like GTA, and the driver, you cannot play the game, the similar one two times.

Even in the feature of the story but can be concluded in a number of ways. However, I agree that the driver has just opened an original new feature for driving games. That Shift. It's original, inventive and fun to utilize. Shift function opens a wide range of multiplayer modes that otherwise would not always succeed in a multiplayer racing game. Capture the flag, base defense, even in something like thieves Police V 'brings a different element to the new modality specific.

I guess it depends on the perspective, however, all kind of boils down to be somewhat repetitive in the genre. Stay RPG in its core, which is the loot, upgrade, lots of side quests. And driving games is good driving. Of course, it's really how the player plays "it. Racing Games on the other hand, I can see being the same, nothing that we can innovate.

Some of the things I always wanted to see are: Real-time car damage, where the car crushed beyond recognition - is not going to happen with cars under license. Car Creator - you could build a car from scratch, adapt existing cars, the involvement of others online, and even make car packs to replace a few/ all cars in the game. This would be superior than the film director to me! It would be great if we could program the vehicle measures such as making a construction vehicle with the team!

Construction and City Creator - these two would be independent because everyone wants to create an whole city, this building forms could be shared online to put in their own city.

The interiors could be completed, even for existing buildings in the game. For the maker of the city, you can shape the landscape, water features, and then sections as possible zone in Sim City, a beautiful area would be capable of a section of slums, and for instance, buildings appear just once that had been downloaded.

Destructible buildings - I do not know if this time will appear in the controller, but it would be great. Assignment Editor - With the creator of the city, which could even create your own characters and story to go with it! Driver could be the gender Little Big Planet free roaming! Do I think that none of this will happen? No. Well, back to real life

I will add cops and robbers and capture the flag to spice MP. I love the idea of destructible buildings J said. Mission Editor is a fairly large. I like cars and editor real time damage, but I love cars with better license! I do not think I like the idea of the creator of the construction and the city do not know.

I would like to see the trains in the game too, and the lack of cars removed some fun opportunities for the police hit them from behind her car in the hills, as in D1SF. Parts destructible buildings, like windows and smash walls to see it and deform / break. Change has to come back for sure. I do not care how they explain, is a great feature and should not be dismissed simply for the sake of history. In video games, gameplay always trumps history. Otherwise, it's just a movie to watch. It opens the possibility of making better use of the height of buildings, by including lifts, ramps and so on, so you can get to the top of all the buildings and go. DSF, it cannot even get into a garage in the unit for free.

Allow change the next time a major innovation. And whatever your point is repetitive in a game over and over again is recurring and the capacity to alter. This game is repetitive and boring after a week for me.

One thing I thought was incredible, really have a huge map, but with online and offline races (the race) with a car on a highway and using shortcuts to reach your destination faster than someone on a train which is slow, but is more straightforward and easy to drive, one on a ship is not straightforward, but is very easy to drive, and perhaps underground. I think missions giving impressive as this would kill repetition, that could change in the trains could not!

If I had time at night, and put in the 80 extremely diverse with a map and the driver fresh 2-style career mode with these characteristics and that has recommended, the next driver did properly (with the similar engine as the pilot) could be even more inventive than any other we've seen.

If you actually had the PS3 and have this game, instead of the Wii version does not use exchange. I think this game is not as fun / interesting and I think the switching function will be getting boring day by day. I also think it should be tested. All change is, is an easy way to get you back in a race, if you crash too. It is just better.