Thread: Bugs and errors in Driver San Francisco

Bugs and errors in Driver San Francisco

Hello guys I am starting this new thread about this game. I observe that many people are facing difficulty whit this game because of bugs and error. So for that I am starting this thread please share your all difficulties about this game, so it will be helpful for others to identify about this kind of bug and error and glitches. And I am sure it will be helpful to fix this kind of error. So whatever you are getting weird with this game then please post here. Thank you. All replies are appreciated.

re: Bugs and errors in Driver San Francisco

I was presently playing Prove that (within the full game), I accomplished the jump from Transporter and Cop Chase. Distorted back to Tanner for the movie and after that changed back into the car of the offender. The offender's car was exterior the playable area. Fortunately I was near a road at a lower level. I reversed, the car driving all the way through the air, and as a final point dropped into the road ahead. It was very strange, and I really do not know if it could happen again.

It started a free police car chase in a Dodge Charger (Cop) chasing a Crown Vic Taxi pit maneuver around a corner, turn onto the pavement and the building and stayed there. It took a while until it came out, but it bothered me. There was also a lower freezing during a scene that made me restart the Xbox.

Similar thing happened to me, funnily sufficient at the same time as pursuing a taxi as well. It reserved slipping into buildings as if they weren't in attendance, and after that popping out onto the road accidentally.

I leave to carry out a side challenge, one of the obliteration (sorry cannot remember which). The initial time I floated toward the roof and sight did not change still though he possibly will drive the car, I possibly will perceive it from moving resting on the HUD and heard hitting the wall! Then when I managed to switch on my ford is gone and I was with Tanner sat in the air! This continued subsequent to carrying out the challenge and went back into Free Roam mode.

In split screen Freeroamer cars are misplaced, Los noticed so far, all luxury cars, however a pair of FRU and a Trucks 18-wheeler. (Those who are making use of to origin mayhem and chaos resting on motorways) This is dissatisfaction that they are missing and the only thing I do not akin to the game. I hope they accomplish a patch or somewhat to solve this difficulty.

I boast the PS3 version and I'm in America, save for I'm getting the similar error I had at the beginning of the multiplayer demo where you are able to attach to a game, however at the last second before the game starts I left for the reason that all the other players disappear. Any thought how to fix this problem? Does someone else get this?

Has somebody Noticed, that at what time tanner shift's into 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 he does not shift, however within the camaro or gt500 mustang he does I consider that’s a grave flaw or bug the dev team missed 2009 was initial year the Manual was obtainable within the latest SRT8 Challenger, this possibly will have negative effect resting on the performance stats in game. I'd love to see them fix this for aesthetic purposes or else unless the within game Dodge Challenger SRT8 is based off 2008 model, why would they decide basically automatics in all of 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8s within the game? And in addition I had a glitch at the moment, presently unlocked the previous section of the map and was driving on top of the non-Golden Gate Bridge through the tunnels at the finish. Causing chaos, I punch a cop through a bus, a pursuit ensued, and however I was eventful immediately trying to block traffic and allow the bus departs. In any case, the bus got down on the way to the tunnel section and the cops short of it through the tunnel wall, as a result I move into the bus and finally broke free of the partition, and I was not resting on the road, however in among the two tunnels. I on track driving, however unluckily the buses health was hanging through a thread. Optimistically I'll acquire to drive over the cove one day!

The club website is not accurate driver, recently I report to the club's website constitute 52 conductor dares to complete, which means I get a trophy, the time I looked in the main menu -> statistics was 48 or something.

An additional flaw that I noticed (do not bother me) is running over the debris, appears to be mainly light poles when they lie down, which act as a ramp, but a stranger in the car appears in the air and lands flat.

Re: Bugs and errors in Driver San Francisco

I was presently playing Blitz Team, and fail to remember to stop play when a team reaches a score of 100. The game actually lasted until it was like 120 vs 180 in the first round. After the second round was extremely good, however the game is a draw and both teams had a score of 230/200 as. Here's hoping that the majority games approach from new generation (w / box PS4, next door, and WiiU), run at 60 FPS. If they can do their nails, after that no matter that the graphics are not that big of a leap forward from the last gene of the present.

My problem is I can't throw other cars at Jericho because I can't enter shift mode. When I press the button to shift the view just flashes and goes back into Tanner's car.

Quote Originally Posted by SonixLT View Post
    My problem is I can't throw other cars at Jericho because I can't enter shift mode. When I press the button to shift the view just flashes and goes back into Tanner's car.
    I think that it shouldn't happen. You should be able to throw as many cars as you want. The only cars you won't be able to throw are the ones that are glowing red. On a side note, you can even turn those cars around and throw them back while they're in mid-air. Hope that solves this issue that you are facing.

Ye, i got in to a mission, chasing a Leyla sharon in a white Aston martin DB9. and when i've gotten near to the end. tanner and that other guy stops talking and their portraits freeze. and i keep driving towards the bridge, and car just stops cause there's a "red wall" blocking, and no way to go back our shift out of anthing. really annoying

I got a pc and whenever i start the game into the mission everything is gone except the map and tanner and the other guy