Thread: End of game but still having Traffic Problem in challenge stages in Driver San Francisco

End of game but still having Traffic Problem in challenge stages in Driver San Francisco

I've finished the game and now finishing challenges. Be that as it may every last trace of the activity is consistently the same blend of hummers. Audi a4's Dodge monaco's and GMC funneled. Any individual else had this situation?

Re: End of game but still having Traffic Problem in challenge stages in Driver San Francisco

Same here! Activity design is modified by each part and secured final section's design following story finish. All taxis unified Impala, Crown Victoria is gone. Is there just strategy to update movement that begins revamped game?

Re: End of game but still having Traffic Problem in challenge stages in Driver San Francisco

Having finalized the game, the activity thing isn't as grave as I anticipated. Granted, there is a unmistakable plenitude of Dodge Monacos, Audi A4s and late Camaros, but there's still enough assortment in there, and a mess of autos still have an opportunity to show up all over. It could be delightful if the activity plan actually utilized the full palette of autos however.

On a scale out of 5 on how regularly the Range Rover shows up at the close of the game, I could rate it 2/5.

I would be able to be route off here as I unequivocally got this game yesterday, but at the closure of the game don't you basically have each auto unlocked in the carports at present? Since you don't see an exact model heading around, unequivocally hop into a parking space and spawn one.

That is additionally my largest grumble regarding the game. I finalized the story and doing now every last trace of the actions, but I'm working toward getting tired to see every last trace of the same autos while I know there are 100 more! Kindly Ubisoft/Reflections, settle this! I trust a Ubisoft/Reflections laborer will answer, to let us (the gamers, your clients, your benefit) know that they know that this gathering is a conveyance stage with you and will attempt the ideal for us.