Thread: Driver San Francisco saves files "copying prohibited"

Driver San Francisco saves files "copying prohibited"

I have a few PS3s, one in the bedroom and one attached to our projector in the living room. My back has been irritating me a bit so at first I fixed Driver in the sleeping room so I would be able to play more pleasantly. Unfortunately today I uncovered when attempting to copy my save from the PS3 in our bedroom to the one in the living room that Ubisoft has preferred to make Driver: SF save records "copying prohibited". This is absolutely unsatisfactory and unnecessary in 2011.

Re: Driver San Francisco saves files "copying prohibited"

Some games that are not copy restricted will give you a chance to copy them to your alternate ps3, but when you enter them they will tell you that its not your save on that username. Without a doubt, it happened to me with the greater part of the game saves on ps3.

Nonetheless there is a basic key (on PS3 anyhow), subscribe to PS+. That will empower you to save even "copyright prohibited" saves to the PS Cloud , which you would be able to then access the saves from any PS3 with the expectation that you are logged into your PSN record on it. It shouldn’t need to result in these present circumstances I agree but regardless there is a course around it.

Yet same thing happens with most games. They will give you a chance to copy the save, just to have the different ps3 tell you that this is not your save. So yes, DSF isn't uncommon being as how it has denied copying. I agree that it shouldn't have resulted in these present circumstances but maybe its for the trophies that could be derailed when you download a 100% game save. I make a point not to know beyond any doubt why.

I don't comprehend the logic of locking out saves so others cannot play the saved document if they claim the game or unequivocally don't have time or the smoothness to make the advancement of the saved file.

As stated above, possibly in light of every last trace of the stats we see, where gamers have trophies and points earned, this could empty that honesty? Generally, I don't see the purpose of locked saves.

Now I know why no individual makes save documents right before unlocking a trophy that could be terrific, produce a database of save records that are situated to unlock assign of trophies. It bodes well to me but could be upbeat in the game that we might do so.

I don't utilize my saves for different profiles resulting from the fact that 100% of the time it declares that this is not your save. Anyhow what I do is copy my saves to a blaze drive and afterward to my computer so I will have 2 backup location That course (for whatever explanation) provided that I lose my saved data on my PS3 all I need to do to get it back is put in my blaze drive and copy it over into my PS3, then I didn't lose anything or not the same amount. I cannot do that now, so Ubisoft assuming that I lose my saved data for Driver SF I'm chiding you for not saved me the time to copy it.

I think I need to not need to spend cash on Playstation Plus to safeguard these records on the grounds that I acquired a PS3 to make tracks in an opposite direction from individuals bringing coin for things (online world) in which you pay for anyways Xbox 360 probably more emphasizes but PS3 works well on the net! At the same time furthermore the explanation I once more down documents is being as how I would like to need to whip the game again so it is a irritating, do they not trust us customers that stay on the right side of the law! I don't know why it matters however what is a spare set up to do you put it over to an a different record you won't get fulfillments but some don't regard, is it on account of people take their saves put them on a computer and put trick's and unite these in the game on their comfort following reinstalling.

I would be able to understand resulting from the fact that I have heard people on mics in reality affirm this is what they do and I have faith in a standard don't trick on the multiplayer available resulting from the fact that your cheating every living soul else and yourself and this is why multiplayer is slipping up in my eyes since individuals trick and it ruins an game so am I over speculation or can someone possibly express they think I’m sort of right if so I adoration imaginative sentiments!