Thread: Will Men Of War Vietnam have bots or AI for LAN multiplayer matches?

Will Men Of War Vietnam have bots or AI for LAN multiplayer matches?

I am looking to talk an interesting topic regarding this particular game Men Of War Vietnam. Well can we have bots or you can say AI for the multiplayer matches of the LAN gaming? Let me know if you are aware of anything on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will Men Of War Vietnam have bots or AI for LAN multiplayer matches?

Well according to me it will be quite great to have play the game against of AI into Skirmish Maps. I am really missing that particular thing and I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same. so far there is no announcement from the developer of the game on it.

I really wanted to talk about the general performance of AI. I think we will have normal AI in RTT kind of the game. it will provide the player with the unnecessary and there will be quite frustrating experience. Well if you really wanted to get the same than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same.

If there will be no multiplayer in the game then I am wondering that there will be good AI in the game. also I agree with you that you should contact the developer of the game and according to me they are the people who can provide appropriate information on this particular matter. Lets hope they will help you out.

Yes you are absolutely right if there is no multiplayer mode of the game then there is necessary to provide the good AI in the game. also I would like to have the bots which will have the different kind of the difficulty in the game. so that all the people will have great time while playing this particular game. I am hoping that the developer of the game will look on the same and they will provide the thing about which we are looking for. Let me know if you have managed to get any useful information on this particular matter.

Hey friend thanks a lot for the posting your speculations over here. Well I am going to talk with the developer of the game and I will come back to you once they have provided any useful information on this particular matter.