Thread: Unable to find online friend to play Bunch of Heroes

Unable to find online friend to play Bunch of Heroes

I was looking to play this particular game Bunch of Heroes with online friend of mine. I have created a lobby and I have also created the game and set to private and after doing the same I was not able to find out the friend in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to find online friend to play Bunch of Heroes

Well to figure out the root cause of the problem of yours I wanted to know about the system configuration of the computer. which operating system do running on the computer? do you have installed any firewall or any security software install on the computer? Let me know if you are having other information to get the root cause of the problem of yours.

Looking at the matter of yours I recommend that you should simply restart the steam on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Tell me whether any difference in the situation after restarting steam on the computer of yours. if there is no difference in the situation than I am wondering that there is a server issue happening hence what I wanted to suggest you over here is that you should simply wait for the couple of hours and see whether you are able to make the thing working for you. If you are able to do the same then there was sever issue and backend team were already working on the same and that is the reason you were not able to play the game online. Well if you are having any query on this particular matter than feel free to ask about the same.

I am suspecting that there was an issue with the Steam quality control system and I think the Steam developer should fix the above mentioned issue.

Do you have installed any security software and firewall on the computer? if you have done the same then I recommend you should simply disable the firewall as well as security software on the computer. now you should see that you are able to get the thing working for you. If you are able to make the thing working for you that you should configure the firewall as well as security software so that the issue cannot persist on the computer of yours.

Also you can do port forwarding on the router of yours to resolve the matter which you have stated over here in this particular thread. This particular game is making use of 60034 UDP port and also you have to enable UpnP on the router.

According to me you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours and let me know whether it was useful to you.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game and hence I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.