Thread: Is Bunch of Heroes Rip offs?

Is Bunch of Heroes Rip offs?

Well recently I have started to play Bunch of Heroes on the computer of mine. this particular game is associated with fighting of the black guy, white guy , old guy and girl is fighting against of the army of the zombies into four player Co Op mode of the game. tell me whether you are finding any resemblance in the game.

Re: Is Bunch of Heroes Rip offs?

I don’t have found any resemblance in any of the game which I have seen over here. I am not able to remember about the l4d cast fighting on mars vs aliens. According to me there are lots of people who are supposed to complain all the time about all the games.

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you over here is that this particular game is seems to be rip off. We are aware of the thing that is we are fighting with the zombies in the game. this particular game is having quite different gameplay mechanics than that of the compared of FPS game. according to me those games are having different kind of the genres. I was wondering that this particular game seems to be like Magicka and I think it will make lots of sense to compare all the games.

I really wanted to play local Co Op as it was in Magicka. I am hoping that the developer of the game will provide the same as early as possible.

Hey friends I have noticed that in the game guys are running around they are supposed to shooting on the people face and also guy is hitting monster by making use of the sword. Let me know if you have managed to figure out any resemblance in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwanti View Post
    Hey friends I have noticed that in the game guys are running around they are supposed to shooting on the people face and also guy is hitting monster by making use of the sword. Let me know if you have managed to figure out any resemblance in the game.
    Well if you really wanted to force me to comparing the game than I wanted tell you over here is that I think there is a resemblance between the Nation Red and the Magicka merge. If they are supposed to use gun in the game than it is clone of COD. If they have used Aliens in the game then this particular will be copy of Dead Space. Finally if you are supposed to move the player of yours around than I am sure it will be clone of Pacman. So I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be quite useful to get the requirement of yours.